AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
11 October, 10:53
REPUBLICANS DO NOT WANT
WASHED UP DEMONIC RATZ ....

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
11 October, 02:44
In response AQ. PATRON to his Publication
Because she is trying to become a power player in the Republican Party I feel it right to share the perspective from the street for what it is worth.

Being a resident of Hawaii, I'm privy to the coconut wireless on her.

Persons who have interacted with her locally wanting her time and attention to assist with worthy causes or various concerns, found her to be cold and self-serving; completely out of touch with her constituents. Said she has her eyes focused on global domination, not constituents.

On another note, I recall reading when I did a deep dive on her a ways back that she wasn't good at keeping her place within the Democrat Party, She wanted to be their next Hillary Clinton and got slapped down by her overlords for not minding her lower place.

Maybe this is her revenge against them or a second chance at achieving global domination with another party, OR maybe the WHs used that to make a deal with her. "?" Proceed with caution.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
A Fellow Human @AFellowHuman
TO MUCH SYMBOLISM. SHE MAY HAVE FLIPPED TO GET OUT OF TROUBLE. IDK BUT SHE IS COMPROMISED.
03:47 PM - Oct 13, 2022
In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by AFellowHuman in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from A Fellow Human, click on at the bottom under it