Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
11 October, 08:48
Good Morning!

Full Moon energy is no joke. Go outside and ground yourself if you need to....wish we could do that here today :)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Itza DEW-Z @ItzaDEWsy
11 October, 12:20
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
when i typically see the moon out around 9ish ET. i dont ever see it still up in the morning. this it was out drinking last night. this was around 6:15am ET. it must’ve rallied.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mark Estes @Patriot_from_Oregon
i had a dream last night, something about the moon changed its location!
01:55 PM - Oct 11, 2022
In response Itza DEW-Z to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Patriot_from_Oregon in this post can reply
Itza DEW-Z @ItzaDEWsy
11 October, 09:48
In response Mark Estes to his Publication
i think it wasnt a dream. its clearly way farther east now than it should be this time of night. it shouldve been incrementally different locale. this is whack.

Mark Estes @Patriot_from_Oregon
11 October, 11:55
In response Itza DEW-Z to his Publication
Anything on nasa or other web sites? One thing I learned doing a quick search, is that unlike the sun, the moon can change its rise and set times by up to one hour per day. I didn't know that,. Funny thing also I just learned my wife was up late, couldn't sleep. Saw the moon through the window (very bright) couple minutes later she went to look at it again, and it was gone.