Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
Hi friends! A very dear friend of mine has a granddaughter that is in the hospital.. she cannot stop vomiting and having diarrhea. She has been sick since Friday. She is 8 years old and her name is Ariana. Could you please keep her in prayers? 🙏❤️
11:06 AM - Oct 11, 2022
Only people mentioned by ErinLeigh in this post can reply
BAM BAM @Q_TheRealMcCoy
13 October, 10:57
In response Erin Smith to her Publication
🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bridgett Block @Bridgett
12 October, 04:54
THANK YOU to EACH & EVERYONE of you beautiful souls for praying for my grandbaby, Ariana..i shared each one of yalls comments/prayers with her & it melted her lil heart to know so many had her lifted up.....She is home resting now & we are forever grateful. God is so good all the time..Prayers are Powerful & he heard everyone of us, so again from the depths of my heart, THANK YOU! 🙏❤️🙏❤️🙏❤️🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
MishPurA 717 @Mpuror
13 October, 01:52
In response Bridgett Block to her Publication
🙏 ❤️

Pueos Perch @ 10,000ft. @Hawkeye_Loccard
13 October, 02:23
In response Bridgett Block to her Publication
Aloha friend, welcome to the neighborhood!

Only followers of this user (George_Q_2Q2Q) can see their posts

suZy Connolly @suZq14
12 October, 06:44
sending love and healing prayers

LightHeartAnon • LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
12 October, 01:19
Dear God in heaven, please extend your divine healing hand to Ariana, protect her & surround her with your love. 🙏🏻❤️

Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
12 October, 01:15
🙏🙏🙏
#prayerteam

TAKESHI QUDO @takeshiqudo
11 October, 11:32
🙏🙏🙏

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
11 October, 09:13
🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Julie Bobulie donated @PeaceIsThePrize
11 October, 09:12
Prayers for Ariana and her family. Poor baby she’s probably so scared. 🙏❤️

Carole Parnell donated @MagaMutt
11 October, 09:11
Healing Prayers🙏

Keri Alexander donated @KeriA1776
11 October, 07:46
Praying

DIANNE ROSE @USBlueEyedGirl
11 October, 05:37
🙏🙏🙏

Ville Pätiälä @VilleP
11 October, 04:50
Prayers for Ariana 🙏🙏🙏 May God give her strenght to go through this and heal her 💖💖💖✨✨✨

Truth Seeker1111 @TruthSeeker1111
Prayers for wellness Ariana. 🙏🙏🙏❤️❤️❤️

Rita N-C donated @Angels8817
✨🙏🙏💖💫

Diane Miller @TrueBlue60
11 October, 03:04
❤️🙏 ((( Ariana ))) Get well soon, Honey.

D1g1t@l W@rr10r⍟ donated @thangel
11 October, 02:55

Only followers of this user (Gohdee) can see their posts

LIBERTY JUSTICE4ALL donated @LibertyNJustice4All
11 October, 02:34
💙🙏💚

Heather Nicolson @Heather_Nic17
11 October, 02:33
Get to the root cause. The sickness and diarrhoea is a classic sign of a toxin/poisoning of some description and her body is doing it's best to get rid of it. Be careful, as whatever drugs they give in hospital will only tend to the symptoms and not the cause. Plus, if you suppress the body doing it's natural reaction, it will only enhance/prolong the illness. Keeping the child in my prayers 🙏🙏🙏

Sandy Baluch @SandyBaluch
11 October, 02:23
Praying for Ariana! 🙏🙏🙏

Inge Lakech @Inger
11 October, 02:18
🙏🙏🙏❤️❤️❤️

Eva109 @Eva109
11 October, 02:21
In response Inge Lakech to her Publication
S­t­a­r­t w­o­r­k­i­n­g f­r­o­m h­o­m­e! G­r­e­a­t w­o­r­k f­o­r-E­v­er, ­S­t­a­y a­t H­o­m­e M­o­m­s O­R a­n­y­o­n­e n­e­e­d­s­ a­n e­x­t­r­a i­n­c­o­m­e. G­e­t s­t­a­r­t­e­d. Y­o­u o­n­l­y n­e­e­d­ a computer a­n­d a reliable c­o­m­p­u­t­e­r c­o­n­n­e­c­t­i­o­n­ s­o d­o­n’t g­e­t l­a­t­e t­r­y…

Read all about it here......................... http://Www.BuzzJoin.Com

Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
11 October, 02:16
🙏✝️❤️

#prayerteam

Eva109 @Eva109
11 October, 02:21
In response Mary Gessler to her Publication
S­t­a­r­t w­o­r­k­i­n­g f­r­o­m h­o­m­e! G­r­e­a­t w­o­r­k f­o­r-E­v­er, ­S­t­a­y a­t H­o­m­e M­o­m­s O­R a­n­y­o­n­e n­e­e­d­s­ a­n e­x­t­r­a i­n­c­o­m­e. G­e­t s­t­a­r­t­e­d. Y­o­u o­n­l­y n­e­e­d­ a computer a­n­d a reliable c­o­m­p­u­t­e­r c­o­n­n­e­c­t­i­o­n­ s­o d­o­n’t g­e­t l­a­t­e t­r­y…

Read all about it here......................... http://Www.BuzzJoin.Com

Michael Phillips @Crager71
11 October, 02:15
🙏praying now

Only followers of this user (FreedomF) can see their posts

UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
11 October, 02:13
Prayers going up in Jesus name for comfort and healing now 🙏❤🙏

Jason Webber @Haldir1970
11 October, 02:12
Please God, Father Almighty, hear my prayer. Please let it be Your will that Your child, Ariana, recover quickly from whatever it is that is making her ill and the be returned quickly to perfect health. Whatever Your will, please bring peace and comfort to Ariana and her family.

This I humbly pray in Your Son Jesus’ name.

Amen. 🙏🏻❤️

Lynn Tapper @lst5050
11 October, 02:09
Use Homeopathic NUX VOMICA (on Amazon or health stores) - it is a frequency/energy treatment and has no side effects nor does it interfere with drugs. 4 pellets under the tongue (30 minutes away from food) - don't touch with your hands, use the cap. Repeat every 10-15 mins until it stops, then every 2-4 hours

Daughter Of The King @RRLeath
11 October, 01:56
Praying now for Ariana's healing ❤️🙏🏻❤️

Sheila Irishblessings @Irishwolfie1921
11 October, 01:53
🙏❤️🙏