Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
11 October, 11:06
Hi friends! A very dear friend of mine has a granddaughter that is in the hospital.. she cannot stop vomiting and having diarrhea. She has been sick since Friday. She is 8 years old and her name is Ariana. Could you please keep her in prayers? 🙏❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bridgett Block @Bridgett
12 October, 04:54
In response Erin Smith to her Publication
THANK YOU to EACH & EVERYONE of you beautiful souls for praying for my grandbaby, Ariana..i shared each one of yalls comments/prayers with her & it melted her lil heart to know so many had her lifted up.....She is home resting now & we are forever grateful. God is so good all the time..Prayers are Powerful & he heard everyone of us, so again from the depths of my heart, THANK YOU! 🙏❤️🙏❤️🙏❤️🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by Hawkeye_Loccard in this post can reply
Bridgett Block @Bridgett
13 October, 11:02
In response Pueos Perch @ 10,000ft. to his Publication
thank you. ❤️