whether knowingly or not
you have one last chance
BECAUSE AFTER THE END OF OCTOBER
THERE WILL BE NO AMNESTY.
This is the time to decide
whether you stand with the people
or the criminals..
You have this month to get it right
to come out publicly, individually or en masse..
Be prepared to take the hit.
Come the end of October
your protection will evaporate
& you’ll be crying like babies…
Protect your families
BECAUSE AFTER OCTOBER—IT'S DONE!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
10 October, 05:25
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
This was in 2021, I was following him back then. He said the same thing before Christmas, " you have until Christmas to come forward. If you don't you will be squealing like babies".

He keeps making threats and their government stays in tact. I feel off after Novax was banned from playin in Oz and realized, nothing Bosi threatened panned out OR General Flynn visited him not to long ago, early 2022. Did Flynn get him on another timeline to co-ordinate as in was Bosi acting on his own and got big enough the Q Op pulled him in?

He is a great speaker. Something about the way he talks and moves his head reminded me of the very first Anonymous- We are Legend. We Do Not Forget. We Do Not Forgive. Expect Us.

He also is VERY reminiscent of King Arthur. All the players are back on the world stage for the grand finale.

I don't know anymore what to believe on him.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Starry Peacock @Starry_Peacock
Same here
I watch & observe these things but don't give them much credence because too many "deadlines" have come & gone

It's like this: one of the Q posts said the people need to shown, not just told
That works both ways - the anons & people who are awake need to be *shown* that their good faith & devotion have not been in vain
I haven't seen that, only more confusion & fearmongering & saber rattling
10:08 AM - Oct 11, 2022
In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Starry_Peacock in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Starry Peacock, click on at the bottom under it