Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
10 October, 11:06
sometimes I feel like it's a... ./test?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Chris David Bell @Only1CdnPatriot
10 October, 11:20
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Military was the only wayโ€ฆ.boot camp is never always fun but necessary to break you down to build you back up to be best version of yourself. Prepared for greatnessโ€ฆif it was easy everyone would do it, hard is what makes it great ๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿป๐Ÿ’™

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lion Hart @Lion_Hart
10 October, 08:38
In response Chris David Bell to his Publication
I waned to join the military, but couldn't because of seizures.
Even the Coast Guard wouldn't take me, but I had the highest score the recruiter had seen and could have been an officer right away -don't know if true though.

My dad said I'd never fit in the military because, I'm too much of an individual and wouldn't take orders. I would take them, but question every fucking step !

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
10 October, 09:01
In response Lion Hart to his Publication
EVERY FOOKIN day you tell the truth, you are fighting for this country. Never forget that. HUGE DEAL>

Lion Hart @Lion_Hart
10 October, 09:09
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
Thanks !

10 October, 09:10
THANK you, ya'll a site for sore eyes. YAY PATRIOTS ROCK>

Lion Hart @Lion_Hart
10 October, 09:11
๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ‘

10 October, 09:12
๐Ÿฆ…๐Ÿฆ…๐Ÿฆ…

Lion Hart @Lion_Hart
๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ‘So you've seen my beer drinking skills !
09:20 PM - Oct 10, 2022
Only people mentioned by Lion_Hart in this post can reply
10 October, 09:33
Hecks yeah, with some folks getting info I would match them drink for fkn drink and get the info. AND still fookin hang. YEP> lol SKILLZ on, head on swivel.