Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
10 October, 11:06
sometimes I feel like it's a... ./test?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Chris David Bell @Only1CdnPatriot
10 October, 11:20
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Military was the only way….boot camp is never always fun but necessary to break you down to build you back up to be best version of yourself. Prepared for greatness…if it was easy everyone would do it, hard is what makes it great 💪🏻💙

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lion Hart @Lion_Hart
10 October, 08:38
In response Chris David Bell to his Publication
I waned to join the military, but couldn't because of seizures.
Even the Coast Guard wouldn't take me, but I had the highest score the recruiter had seen and could have been an officer right away -don't know if true though.

My dad said I'd never fit in the military because, I'm too much of an individual and wouldn't take orders. I would take them, but question every fucking step !

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
10 October, 09:01
In response Lion Hart to his Publication
EVERY FOOKIN day you tell the truth, you are fighting for this country. Never forget that. HUGE DEAL>

Only people mentioned by Lion_Hart in this post can reply
Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
10 October, 09:10
In response Lion Hart to his Publication
THANK you, ya'll a site for sore eyes. YAY PATRIOTS ROCK>

Lion Hart @Lion_Hart
10 October, 09:11
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
😆👍