Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
10 October, 11:06
sometimes I feel like it's a... ./test?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
10 October, 11:22
In response Kim Runner to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
10 October, 03:42
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
Sonoma County, you say? We're neighbors! πŸ˜€
Napa County here. Currently down south.
Heading back up there in a couple of weeks.

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
10 October, 08:45
In response Auntie_M 369 to her Publication
Is that right Auntie M? You just made my day. I've been on Anon Island for a long time, as in alone on a island. It's comforting to know you're there. Nice 911 steel wreckage "art piece" in downtown Napa btw. lol πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
I did so much research on the Napa digs on 8chan/8kun.
I could go on for days.......

Very helpful to have grown up there. Boots on the ground so to speak. My great grand parents moved there when my grandma was a baby. Mom and I were born there.

I know you more than likely "have it all", but let me know if you need any info.
01:37 PM - Oct 11, 2022
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Auntie_M in this post can reply
JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
11 October, 02:35
In response Auntie_M 369 to her Publication
I'm not even close to having it all. I'm chipping away one dig at a time just like you.