Doq Holliday @doqholliday
09 October, 04:52
This might sting a little to some and I’m going to use strong langauge:

If you work at a hospital and you’re not whistle blowing, FUCK YOU!

You people are scum. Evil.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
09 October, 07:25
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Haven't felt good since last night, been taking my own ivermectin which seems to be helping with my headache, slight fever & inflammation & I'm a nurse for 35 years but I don't work in any facility, thank GOD! If I did I'd be gone long time ago. Embarrassed for my profession. When will they ever be held accountable? It's hard watching people push this crap & even harder seeing others getting sick or dying. With that said, others had the same opportunity to see, read or hear of the consequences like us.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jane Freemyer @AngelDPAquataine2821
10 October, 09:31
In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication
I am at the halfway point of my detox - I am taking my ivermectin in the form of 12mg pills - my plan is to take one pill a day for 100 days. I am also taking 4 capsules a day of Mimosa Pudica Seeds (from Amazon) - to provide extra removal of parasites from my intestines. Both treatments are working amazingly well - I have full use of my legs back - the parasites seem to be going from my leg muscles. No more restless leg syndrome at night or unexplainable muscle weakness.. Watched a video on ivermectin for Covid - and a lovely older German doctor stated that ivermectin is safer than tylenol. I have found that to be true. You don't want to take ivermectin too quickly, though - steady rate is best - because too quick removal of parasites can cause muscle aches and headaches. Your body does after all have to adjust to the physical absence of the parasites you have been living with for so long....

10 October, 12:14
In response Jane Freemyer to her Publication
Never heard of Mimosa Pudica Seeds, wish it were the Mimosa cocktails LOL, those are very good😉

10 October, 01:24
Honestly, the Mimosa cocktail is the only way I can remember the name of this treatment ☺️... I read that ivermectin may not remove some of the intestinal parasites - but Mimosa Pudica Seeds will do the trick - you can't take more than 6 capsules a day or you could get serious abdominal cramping from the parasites being removed too quickly... I always thought I had ascites - and was aging like my Mom did - but after taking this treatment for 50 days - I think the bloating in my abdomen has nothing to do with age and everything to do with a long-term infection of parasites. Wishing you the BEST for your treatments! ☺️

10 October, 02:02
Are you saying don't take more than 6/day of the ivermectin or the Mimosa tabs?

Mimosa tabs - no more than 6 caps/day for six months - and ivermectin (12mg) at 1/day for 100 days - that is what I have worked out. I still get aches and pains - especially from the large cyst that was in my leg (that I had for 50+ years - and didn't know the cyst housed parasites -aaaarrrrgggghhhh!!!!!!) - but the aches and pains are always resolved within a few hours at this dosage....
02:36 PM - Oct 10, 2022
Only people mentioned by AngelDPAquataine2821 in this post can reply
evaCunning @evaCunning
10 October, 02:37
Great article, Mike. I appreciate your work, i’m now creating over $35000 dollars each month simply by doing a simple job online! i do know You currently making a lot of greenbacks online from $28000 dollars, its simple online operating jobs

Just open the link---------->>> http://Www.BuzzJoin.Com