Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
10 October, 10:58
Transplants.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ donated @Quilibet
10 October, 11:11
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
If I was going to move-
I would do research first to see what the environment would be like.
-An island, would I need shorts and flip flops.
- A mountain... wool sweaters and boots.
- Texas, Guns, hats and a good sense of community.
Anonup brings many different people together and forms a very unique community - We all have something to bring to the table.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Generica - WE ARE ALL ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
10 October, 01:40
In response Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ to his Publication
and island life is also boat dependent is you want to get around or fish. I love the mountains, but you need a HUGE supply of stamina ... but really anywhere I've ever gone, there have always been the most wonderful people ... they just find you.

10 October, 02:07
In response Generica - WE ARE ALL ONE VOICE to her Publication
"Where we are going, we won't need cars, Marty".
Doc in Back to the Future!

Generica - WE ARE ALL ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
10 October, 02:10
In response Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ to his Publication
so true! LOL - very good
You sound great - I am so excited! I want to tell everyone and they have no idea of what I'm talking about.

10 October, 02:15
In response Generica - WE ARE ALL ONE VOICE to her Publication
Thank you, Laurel...
I hope you are doing well!

Generica - WE ARE ALL ONE VOICE @akalaurel
yes discovering new ways Electro-gardening constantly and enjoying old ways tennis as much as humanly possible
02:21 PM - Oct 10, 2022
Only people mentioned by akalaurel in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Generica - WE ARE ALL ONE VOICE, click on at the bottom under it