Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Jewel Zzzzz @jewelofthenine
11 October, 08:11
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Laughter.....#simplythebest medicine

Love you all especially my furry friends!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
memes matter @NoComment
11 October, 05:09

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
memes matter @NoComment
11 October, 05:10
In response memes matter to her Publication
i didnt even see the swirls

Jon-paul Collins @Spartan300
11 October, 02:52
.😂😂

SomethingAboutJohn @SomethingAboutJohn
11 October, 02:41
😂

Stories & Songs donated @Comofhosts
10 October, 11:35
lol! 😂 We’re not all complete imbecile’s here in CA. There are a lot of really amazing God and people lovin patriots in this state, that are holding the line against some of the strongest spiritual adversaries. Highest cost of living ect. As I’ve said before, CA must be really important to the deep state demons for them to literally mind screw the fine people of this state enough to make them wanna tuck-tale and run! But God the Father says, “He put me here. He chose where I would reside, have my crops, my fields and livestock, even who I’d marry and my awesome children!” Therefore, I have more authority here in CA than I would elsewhere. Just as you have greater authority where you live. And I’m not givin’ up unless God tells me to! I declare this state will be one of the most mind blowing beautiful transformations! CA aka the “Golden state” will be a beacon of light and hope in this, the greatest Country on Earth! IN JESUS NAME! May it be established unto me! ⚡️🙌⚡️

Carole Parnell donated @MagaMutt
10 October, 06:17
🤣🤣LMAO...Wait...Is that Pronoun Proper???

Cathy dupler @Cathyldup
10 October, 06:12
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 EVERYONE SHOULD SEE THIS, EVERYONE! Thanks a million!!! 👍👍👍😂😂😂😂

Axiom8 Patriot @Axiom8
10 October, 05:55
Those are the ones i don't want to see moving to Missouri. Fortunately, all the ones from CA that I've met so far have NOT been that type :)

Axiom8 Patriot @Axiom8
10 October, 05:55
Those are the ones i don't want to see moving to Missouri. Fortunately, all the ones from CA that I've met so far have NOT been that type :)

Trump 2021 @TheCabalisComingDown
10 October, 05:47
dumb. start publishing when stuff happens.

Chris Jaksha donated @realChrisJaksha
10 October, 03:05
Def not my part of CA. lol but I live close enough to L.A. that I know the type

Photon 333 donated @Photon
10 October, 02:34
😂

Rita N-C donated @Angels8817
10 October, 02:17
Haha! wonder if one day they'll "see" how ridiculous this all was.

Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
10 October, 01:46

Eowyn 777 @Eowyn777
10 October, 01:37
TX girl here...
when my daughter's friend asked me to use stupid pronouns
in my own home when I was hosting a meal for them

I said

Get used to Yall

That's all I am doing - not changing language for noone

Hey Yall!

Worked

Only followers of this user (techstartupmom) can see their posts

Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
10 October, 12:43
Californians Move to Texas | Episode 2: The Cookout - YouTube

Our Californian couple is back in Texas, and this time, they have to face their biggest culture shock yet: a Texas cookout. Will their marriage survive?Watch...

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
10 October, 12:39
I love this and part 2 2!
Y’all Come!! 🤣😂

https://babylonbee.com/vid...

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
10 October, 12:38
I still don't feel good today since Sat., but this is efffin hilarious, gave me a hoot!

Rita N-C donated @Angels8817
10 October, 02:16
In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication
Hope you feel better soon Mare 🙏💖✨

Eagle Soul -Z ✝️ donated @Eaglesoul
10 October, 12:36
Welcome to my state...TEXAS...🤣😂🤣😂🤣

Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
10 October, 12:32
God bless Texas. 🤠

TS = 10:58 > 158.

“How must people be made aware of an alternate reality?”

Anne Kats @anneanon1
10 October, 12:05
🕊😎😏😂

Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
10 October, 11:54
This video is so funny. 🤣🤣

Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
10 October, 11:52
I love Texas. Lifelong Texan here.

BUT WE DONT HAVE LEGAL WEED HERE

😭😭😭

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
10 October, 12:40
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication
Elgin has it on 22 ballot! 😎😉

IAM 8:13 donated @IAM13888
10 October, 11:40
I think think people who easily adopt these “crazy” ideas are not necessarily “human”.

my normie husband says democrats smell funny…🤣

“humans” instinctively want to be left “alone”. free to choose! and rebel against “constraints” and “rules”

these people👆 are transplants from another planet 🤦‍♀️

10:13 means rebellion 🖕
on 10:10 day! 🙌

IAM 8:13 donated @IAM13888
10 October, 11:40
I think think people who easily adopt these “crazy” ideas are not necessarily “human”.

my normie husband says democrats smell funny…🤣

“humans” instinctively want to be left “alone”. free to choose! and rebel against “constraints” and “rules”

these people👆 are transplants from another planet 🤦‍♀️

10:13 means rebellion 🖕
on 10:10 day! 🙌

jeanie 333 @jeanmarie_333
10 October, 11:36
😆

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
10 October, 11:33
When I moved for 3 yrs from TN down to Florida while my husband was at Homestead AFB it felt really strange for the Floridians to call me a Yankee!

Craig Robert Steele @QuantumChristian2022
10 October, 11:35
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
As Long as You Didn't Stay for Longer than 3 Years and then they would have called you a "DAMN YANKEE."

Desert Dog @Zippydog
10 October, 11:25
Not a joke 🤣

Only followers of this user (DivineHeart369) can see their posts