Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
10 October, 10:58
Transplants.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ donated @Quilibet
10 October, 11:11
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
If I was going to move-
I would do research first to see what the environment would be like.
-An island, would I need shorts and flip flops.
- A mountain... wool sweaters and boots.
- Texas, Guns, hats and a good sense of community.
Anonup brings many different people together and forms a very unique community - We all have something to bring to the table.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Generica - WE ARE ALL ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
10 October, 01:40
In response Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ to his Publication
and island life is also boat dependent is you want to get around or fish. I love the mountains, but you need a HUGE supply of stamina ... but really anywhere I've ever gone, there have always been the most wonderful people ... they just find you.

Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ @Quilibet
"Where we are going, we won't need cars, Marty".
Doc in Back to the Future!
02:07 PM - Oct 10, 2022
Only people mentioned by Quilibet in this post can reply
Generica - WE ARE ALL ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
10 October, 02:10
In response Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ to his Publication
so true! LOL - very good
You sound great - I am so excited! I want to tell everyone and they have no idea of what I'm talking about.

Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ donated @Quilibet
10 October, 02:15
In response Generica - WE ARE ALL ONE VOICE to her Publication
Thank you, Laurel...
I hope you are doing well!