Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
10 October, 10:58
Transplants.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ donated @Quilibet
10 October, 11:11
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
If I was going to move-
I would do research first to see what the environment would be like.
-An island, would I need shorts and flip flops.
- A mountain... wool sweaters and boots.
- Texas, Guns, hats and a good sense of community.
Anonup brings many different people together and forms a very unique community - We all have something to bring to the table.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
[they] FOOKED @Banksy
10 October, 11:24
In response Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ to his Publication
i just want to laugh and color with the kids🕊🤍✨️

10 October, 11:27
In response [they] FOOKED to her Publication
I am with you on that.
Like Q said, "you have forgotten how to play".
The simplicity of sitting with kids and friends and just having a good time like coloring, or making gifts for other people. It strengthens our sense of community and bonding.
Good to see you this morning, my awesome friend!

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
10 October, 11:44
In response Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ to his Publication
With all my grands, I have put crayons and paint brushes in their little hands as soon as they were big enough to hold them.

When I teach them to color I DON'T teach them to stay within the lines.

10 October, 11:50
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Agreed about not staying in the lines... We can create so much more.
-What I like is the conversations- the children say whats on their minds as they color. Some of my best memories were as a small child coloring and just being myself, before rules and society took over.
There is a coloring book on the table- circa 1974... I still have the same look on my face lol.

Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
Love it, always have.
I love to just watch my little one playing by himself outside too, I can see the ideas sometimes like little bubbles that pop up above his head.
So much fun to me watching them see things for the first time and learn.
11:54 AM - Oct 10, 2022
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Angels Here -Z, click on at the bottom under it