Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
10 October, 10:58
Transplants.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ donated @Quilibet
10 October, 11:11
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
If I was going to move-
I would do research first to see what the environment would be like.
-An island, would I need shorts and flip flops.
- A mountain... wool sweaters and boots.
- Texas, Guns, hats and a good sense of community.
Anonup brings many different people together and forms a very unique community - We all have something to bring to the table.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
[they] FOOKED @Banksy
10 October, 11:24
In response Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ to his Publication
i just want to laugh and color with the kids🕊🤍✨️

10 October, 11:27
In response [they] FOOKED to her Publication
I am with you on that.
Like Q said, "you have forgotten how to play".
The simplicity of sitting with kids and friends and just having a good time like coloring, or making gifts for other people. It strengthens our sense of community and bonding.
Good to see you this morning, my awesome friend!

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
10 October, 11:44
With all my grands, I have put crayons and paint brushes in their little hands as soon as they were big enough to hold them.

When I teach them to color I DON'T teach them to stay within the lines.

Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ @Quilibet
Agreed about not staying in the lines... We can create so much more.
-What I like is the conversations- the children say whats on their minds as they color. Some of my best memories were as a small child coloring and just being myself, before rules and society took over.
There is a coloring book on the table- circa 1974... I still have the same look on my face lol.
11:50 AM - Oct 10, 2022
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Quilibet in this post can reply
[they] FOOKED @Banksy
10 October, 12:09
hey i know him!!! 😁😇

10 October, 12:15
In response [they] FOOKED to her Publication
Yes you do!
My hair didn't turn dark until I turned 13 years old....

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
10 October, 11:54
Love it, always have.
I love to just watch my little one playing by himself outside too, I can see the ideas sometimes like little bubbles that pop up above his head.
So much fun to me watching them see things for the first time and learn.