Martin Geddes @martingeddes
How much of the Bible was tbe result of time travel?
04:30 AM - Oct 09, 2022
Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
Paula Taylor @paulamjohns
09 October, 03:19
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
wow great question - never thought about it - here we go on another ride - thanks Martin

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hyssop Cedar @Hyssop_Cedar
09 October, 10:52

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stephanie Joseph @SJoe
09 October, 07:29
the question i’ve been pondering is who really deceived Adam and Eve. who or what is the snake?

Lion Hart @Lion_Hart
09 October, 03:22
In response Stephanie Joseph to her Publication
Here's What Nobody Told You About Adam And Eve - YouTube

Click Here To Get Access To Weekly Conversations! https://itsgoodtoknow.org/join-the-co...​We Need Your Help!To support the work of Rabbi Manis Friedman, ple...

J.J. Jameson @jjj
09 October, 06:56
How much of it was the result of people being high as shit?

Vivian Ramey @Vvvvvv7
09 October, 06:23
Martin you have now asked THE big question 😊

Weinerdog - WWG1WGA @Kdoner12
09 October, 05:05
I would say a good portion. I would think that whatever the Vatican says they have is probably old and fragile. I mean how do you preserve a paper like product for thousands of years? I’m sure there is more to it but it sounds impossible 🤷‍♀️

Red Edge @Rededge
09 October, 05:03
Wasn't it manipulated by man though ?

Paula Taylor @paulamjohns
09 October, 03:20
In response Red Edge to her Publication
hmmm that's what we are being told - who and what do we believe now - yikes

IAM 8:13 donated @IAM13888
09 October, 03:28
In response Red Edge to her Publication
not really.

it is manipulated by man, then taught by man
man in linear in the understanding

it is also true that one can not understand spiritual things with the “mind of “man”

the spiritual mind can connect the dots and multiple meanings which sounds crazy to normal people

ex jonah was eaten by a whale, or sarah gave birth at 90 yrs old . and normies just say “thats just proof of Gods miracles”.
there is so much more to these things.

🤷‍♀️🥰😇