Vincent Kennedy⍟ @VincentKennedy
To keep things in perspective.

Not the first election that was stolen.

2000: Gore Won = Bush Elected -
(Gore Buyout) (9/11 Setup.)

2008: Obama Won = Obama Elected -
(McCain sellout.)

2012: Romney Won = Obama Reelected -
(Romney sellout) (Smith-Mundt rev. - Legal Propaganda)

*2016: Trump Won = Trump Elected. *Anomaly -
(Unexpected turnout, forces scatter, exposing them)

2020: Trump Won = Biden Elected -
(You can see how this is going)

Ball is still in play.
02:46 AM - Oct 09, 2022
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Robert Kolar @neurotixrob
10 October, 12:54
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
*Andrew Jackson*

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
memes matter @NoComment
13 October, 02:32
In response Robert Kolar to his Publication
👀🔎

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Storm Rider @StormRider
09 October, 09:22
Globally elections have been stolen/manipulated. I believe this has been going on for a very long time.
I have talked with many who are opting not to vote in mid-terms, due to the corruption. I think it is more important than ever to get out and vote.

Sharlee Brown @Sharlee
09 October, 07:01
APL level up pointed out by Cowboy earlier

DIANNE ROSE @USBlueEyedGirl
09 October, 02:52
flip that switch, call the ball!!

Truth Seeker1111 @TruthSeeker1111
09 October, 02:22

09 October, 01:54
Amazing when you think about the manipulation that has always been here….in fact in my entire lifetime…. the pretense of being free and in control!

Ely Piteda⭐️ @QGateKeeper
09 October, 01:15
in every country.. in mine Juan Orlando Hernandez stole the election of Salvador Nasralla. ( Honduras) same hit .. votes in computers

Pike Bishop @Pike_Bishop
09 October, 12:30
I think cheated elections go back a lot further than 2000.

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
09 October, 06:40
In response Pike Bishop to his Publication
Figured would just keep it in this century.

MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
09 October, 12:29
2016 was first election not stolen

Linda Moore @mykismet06350
09 October, 12:09

Mike LSGA @MikeLSGA
09 October, 12:01
One of the most important things that's going to come out about the 2020 election (and possibly the 2016 election) is the wide scale cheating on the down ballot races. DJT has given hints about this. This includes the US Senate and House of Representative elections, but it goes even further. The White Hats have the data to prove wide scale cheating in State AND Local elections as well.

It's going to be a Tsunami of evidence that makes the case for Voter ID laws to be required across the board because the entire voting system is corrupt to the core.

Will recent [expected] voter fraud actions by the D party provide support for a VOTER ID LAW?
VOTER ID LAW = DEATH OF D PARTY.
Boomerang Suicide?
Q

RedArt Warrior @RedArt
09 October, 02:11
In response Mike LSGA to his Publication
All too sad and embarrassing.
Let me guess they are assuming that certain group of people are not competent enough to have ID for voting. If i was apart of said group i would be very offended that so little of me is expected.
I would want to be treated like any other race and NO skin tone is not an handicap.
OR
They have a limited capacity to take on more responsibility therefore adding another task is just too much.
So all the activities that requires you showing ID/License maybe they take away one of them and add voter ID. lol

It is funny that when you cuddle an animal that is self sufficient they can no longer survive on their own. We see rescued animals fix and let go very quickly so they don't become a dependent.
Maybe the left should treat all they care about like animals- ok maybe not i've seen dogs wearing shoes and clothes these days.
How about they don't touch anything!

Kly Fdt donated @Kfed71
09 October, 11:20
I can’t get past Gore won…

09 October, 01:50
In response Kly Fdt to her Publication
Ya, I know! Hard to believe, right? 😳

Cookie Lover @WonderBird
09 October, 05:45
In response Kly Fdt to her Publication
Yeah I can't believe it either because it was hinging on Broward county which is like Fulton county in GA. democrat held and cheating for decades. So I question that gore won.

LQve Trump @LoveTump
09 October, 11:13
President Trump tells us from his Rallys we are taking back our White House in 2024.

NO
NO
NO
NO
NO
NO
NO

👇
WE NEED TRUMP NOW!

Waiting4Home Anon @Waiting4Home
09 October, 11:08
What did Trump Trade?
What did [they] steal?

Waiting4Home Anon @Waiting4Home
09 October, 10:59
Like this trade?
https://youtu.be/yvpCX6vq5...

Or CYBORG - mark of the beast humans? or abortion? or what the???? EVERYONE needs to hear this.
They aren't at "IF" - there will be a totalitarian mark of the beast society - they are at "how much".
Trade Prophecy - YouTube

A Prophetic Word from The Lord given through Robin D. Bullock on 6/12/2022 and 6/14/2022 along with the fulfillment.Prophecy clip - 6/12/2022 https://youtu....

Lizard Acres @Lizardacres
09 October, 10:56
And….since the ball is still in play, one could say that WE have always been “the monkeys in the middle”.

Hold Fast @Zoot42
09 October, 10:55
Ball is still in play = Future is not set. Pray.

2023: Trump Won = Two Presidents
(Do a Kim Clement) (By Constitution must be less than 2 years)

2024: Trump Won = Four more years.
(JJ comeout) (Tribunals, TBIYTC, Return to Greatness)

Call it.

Amen

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
09 October, 10:52
1:46
One DJT

Well we know even back to JFK in Chicago but Nana suspects there are many more.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
09 October, 10:51
Wall incoming in T minus 29, 28, 27.................

Anonymity on X @ReeeinQarnation
09 October, 10:45
Any stats for Canada's 🇨🇦 rigged elections??
Sure would be interested in finding out the truth....

Chris David Bell @Only1CdnPatriot
09 October, 11:36
In response Anonymity on X to her Publication
Same story worldwide…recent history, 2019 Scheer won = Trudeau Reelected. 2021 O’Toole won = Trudeau Reelected

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
09 October, 10:22
We may even want to add Andrew Jackson losing in 1834?

They also tried to impeach Andrew Johnson because he wanted to “Fire” The “Father Of The Deep State” Edwin Stanton, who was his Sec of State!! (wasn’t Stanton the one who was with Lincoln when he suddenly died after Stanton made everyone leave the room, including Mary Todd Lincoln? 🤦‍♀️).

So Much Corruption for Decades, if not Centuries! 😡 #Fooked

I am Keri @Lionessheart
09 October, 10:17
questions...
would we be in a better spot with the others "winning"?
or is it just how it was supposed be?

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
09 October, 10:09
It was SO obvious with Romney because he is not very bright. In the debates he showed himself to be a loser. The thing that is even more disturbing is that they are ALL ( except for Trump) just one party of political manipulation and corruption. We were duped into thinking we had a choice, but the uni- party is not a choice. Now we know how MSM manipulated the "crowds" with Obama by camera angles for instance. Personally I am so thankful to now understand the truth of this manipulation.Anyone with half a brain knows there was no way Bye-Done won. 😇

Tierney Pearce @Tierney
09 October, 10:02
We have it all.
Massive data.
WOW
Everything will be reversed, like flipping a switch.
Thank you
LOVE

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
09 October, 09:55
2020: Trump Won = Biden Elected -
(2023 - [They} Fooked)

RoccoQ @RoccoQ
09 October, 10:14
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Biden was installed*, like a toilet.😏

Whites QWall donated @QTip75
09 October, 09:44
That’s why I never understood by the liberals weren’t pissed after what they even knew was a stolen election. Again.

I was very vocal about the stolen Gore election back then. No liberal was upset with me because they could clearly see it was stolen.

Quantum voting will hopefully take care of these arguments.

WIPatriot IRL @QualityorQuantity
09 October, 09:43
You probably have some code hid inside your post. However, my first thought is: If this BS isn't stopped this month Patriots may strap on their 'arms' and put an end to it as we've had enough a long time ago.

Night Shift @kekerista
09 October, 09:41
[CALL THE BALL]
it's time
WRWY

Ben Carson @drBenCarson1
09 October, 09:40
TRUMP SMART CARD BROKE ALL THE RECORDS, STILL GOT ANY DOUBTS 😎

A lot of you guys messaged me asking why you can't claim more than 50 Trump Smart Card. Well, like I said before, the amount is limited and soon the limit will be even lower.

Act fast! I already have around 100#TrumpSmartCard's and it's the best investment I ever made. I have family and I wanted to make sure they are taken care of for the rest of their lives. Trump helped me with that!

Don't miss this lifetime chance to became next Trump Smart Card Millionaire!

⚠️IMPORTANT: NO REGISTRATION, NO CERTIFICATION, NO VERIFICATION NEEDED.

💥Get at least 20 Trump Smart Cards💥

Hurry up! The#TrumpSmartCard will have their value rising starting November, don't miss your chance, order here from the official site:

🛒 https://rb.gy/9en91r

Make sure they are in stock first because they have been in huge demand!!! Don't say I didn't told you!

RoccoQ @RoccoQ
09 October, 09:40
Good Morning VK. Always knew Obama was the antichrist, born in Kenya, how do we rectify the 8 stolen years? Being awake is a curse and a gift…I pray this corruption ends soon. 🙄