09 October, 02:46
To keep things in perspective.

Not the first election that was stolen.

2000: Gore Won = Bush Elected -
(Gore Buyout) (9/11 Setup.)

2008: Obama Won = Obama Elected -
(McCain sellout.)

2012: Romney Won = Obama Reelected -
(Romney sellout) (Smith-Mundt rev. - Legal Propaganda)

*2016: Trump Won = Trump Elected. *Anomaly -
(Unexpected turnout, forces scatter, exposing them)

2020: Trump Won = Biden Elected -
(You can see how this is going)

Ball is still in play.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mike LSGA @MikeLSGA
One of the most important things that's going to come out about the 2020 election (and possibly the 2016 election) is the wide scale cheating on the down ballot races. DJT has given hints about this. This includes the US Senate and House of Representative elections, but it goes even further. The White Hats have the data to prove wide scale cheating in State AND Local elections as well.

It's going to be a Tsunami of evidence that makes the case for Voter ID laws to be required across the board because the entire voting system is corrupt to the core.

Will recent [expected] voter fraud actions by the D party provide support for a VOTER ID LAW?
VOTER ID LAW = DEATH OF D PARTY.
Boomerang Suicide?
Q
12:01 PM - Oct 09, 2022
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by MikeLSGA in this post can reply
RedArt Warrior @RedArt
09 October, 02:11
In response Mike LSGA to his Publication
All too sad and embarrassing.
Let me guess they are assuming that certain group of people are not competent enough to have ID for voting. If i was apart of said group i would be very offended that so little of me is expected.
I would want to be treated like any other race and NO skin tone is not an handicap.
OR
They have a limited capacity to take on more responsibility therefore adding another task is just too much.
So all the activities that requires you showing ID/License maybe they take away one of them and add voter ID. lol

It is funny that when you cuddle an animal that is self sufficient they can no longer survive on their own. We see rescued animals fix and let go very quickly so they don't become a dependent.
Maybe the left should treat all they care about like animals- ok maybe not i've seen dogs wearing shoes and clothes these days.
How about they don't touch anything!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396