Ron The Best is Yet to Come @Ringo4maga
08 October, 08:09
Whaaaat????

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
08 October, 08:40
In response Ron The Best is Yet to Come to his Publication
So, what is the Annex? and who are the foriegners listed below it? Are they violators👀
https://www.presidency.ucs...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
It looks like they were involved in crimes against humanity- Q always said C before D
I thought is was Clinton going down before declas but this says C is for the children
I know looking glass told them the timelines were converging in 2012 no matter what
some say something happened or started. in 2012
I think everything is done and has been for quite a while now maybe a few years -this process is to show us all.HOW they did it.
We are golden imo.
08:49 PM - Oct 08, 2022
In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Ringo4maga in this post can reply
Niece Nardini @niecen
08 October, 11:21
2012 | 10 years so interesting.

Johnny Five @Johnny_5
08 October, 09:10
I imagine part of this was about giving enough time to roll out key parts/components of the new economy; energy and financial system for instance.

Jes King @jes_US
08 October, 09:03
7 minutes and 20 seconds.
4 of 10
VERY IMPORTANT
#DEFUNDCPS
#KILLtheFamilycourtCORRUPTION
#SaveTheChildren

https://youtu.be/zEqpwQka0...

for case law Send email to
infodivorceracket.org

WE MUST FIGHT FOR THE
innocent children.

please share this far and wide.

us parents that have had our children absconded with stolen from us and continued to be abused
need YOUR help!

08 October, 09:16
In response Jes King to her Publication
It wont be over till every last pedo is dead or locked up. Personally one and done in my book -death penalty first offense

Cindy Brauneker @CJGrandma
08 October, 11:29
In response Jes King to her Publication
ABSOLUTELY......... It breaks my heart what these creatures do to familys, the children....😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
08 October, 08:54
I felt like the list should be way longer. And I too agree. Something huge changed in 2012, I was there, it was a shitshow of epic proportion.