Ron The Best is Yet to Come @Ringo4maga
08 October, 08:09
Whaaaat????

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bennastix Anon @Bennastix
So, what is the Annex? and who are the foriegners listed below it? Are they violatorsđź‘€
https://www.presidency.ucs...
08:40 PM - Oct 08, 2022
Only people mentioned by Bennastix in this post can reply
Ron The Best is Yet to Come @Ringo4maga
08 October, 08:49
In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication
It looks like they were involved in crimes against humanity- Q always said C before D
I thought is was Clinton going down before declas but this says C is for the children
I know looking glass told them the timelines were converging in 2012 no matter what
some say something happened or started. in 2012
I think everything is done and has been for quite a while now maybe a few years -this process is to show us all.HOW they did it.
We are golden imo.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Johnny Five @Johnny_5
08 October, 09:10
In response Ron The Best is Yet to Come to his Publication
I imagine part of this was about giving enough time to roll out key parts/components of the new economy; energy and financial system for instance.

Niece Nardini @niecen
08 October, 11:21
In response Ron The Best is Yet to Come to his Publication
2012 | 10 years so interesting.