Only people mentioned by Ringo4maga in this post can reply
Gayle Storm @GayleStorm15
09 October, 12:25
In response Ron The Best is Yet to Come to his Publication
We salute you.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
eva amálka k...... @AmalLikesToPlay
09 October, 11:05
believe only your heart

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mrs. Brown @tcbpatriot
09 October, 10:56
The post from q has always puzzled me "c before d" i got choked up reading it because after all, that is the most important thing is for all children to be safe , healthy, and happy. Hallelujah thank you Jesus

American Girl @Americangirl
09 October, 10:43
thank the lord and our amazing military and all the good ones that helped make it happen 🙏☝️🙏

Felixa Unger @FelixaUnger
09 October, 10:28
I believe !!!!

I am Keri @Lionessheart
09 October, 10:12
not Ashtar.... interesting

1776 ... @IGG1776
09 October, 10:11

Faith FreeTheChildrenQ @Faith
09 October, 03:05
🙏🙏🙏🙏.....🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏....🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏.....DJT

09 October, 03:03
Military GREEN....I pray for my brothers and sisters... GODSPEED.! LFG!!!! Red October....

09 October, 03:00
was Always Always...about the children...pray for the operators

09 October, 02:58
@vincentkennedy I think its habbening....they get it...🙏 thanQ for your service....now...lets get this done...!!!

09 October, 02:56

09 October, 02:54

09 October, 02:53
C was far moar important than D....now we have it... Exposure!! Do it Q! BooooM! suicide them..its time!! bye shitbags... new hashtag... #byeshitbags #Millstones

09 October, 02:49
the children was always primary goal...look at my profile....free the children...since day one

09 October, 02:42
C.........save the Children Q..... amen

09 October, 02:40
we serve at the pleasure..of DJT...

Blaine .13 donated @Blaine13
08 October, 11:41
Wow. Yup
C before D

Cindy Brauneker @CJGrandma
08 October, 11:21
If this is the Truth, and it could be, Thank you. God Bless.

Niece Nardini @niecen
08 October, 11:18
please say it is so!

Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
08 October, 10:13
Program was 80 Years
Completed in 45 years
35 Years ahead of schedule and probably under budget as well.

Post #45 , 35 and 80

Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
09 October, 02:52
In response Auntie_M 369 to her Publication
35=JFK > The Starter
45=Trump > The Finisher

Ask Yourself @AskYourself_45
08 October, 08:41
I am curious as to why the Resident would have continued this order... unless of course, someone is acting 🧐

https://www.whitehouse.gov...

Ron The Best is Yet to Come @Ringo4maga
08 October, 08:51
In response Ask Yourself to her Publication
Its an actor and a show a lot of it is distractions imo- nothing brandon has done or said means a thing

Cindy Brauneker @CJGrandma
08 October, 11:24
In response Ask Yourself to her Publication
There is no signature on here....🤔

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
08 October, 08:40
So, what is the Annex? and who are the foriegners listed below it? Are they violators👀
https://www.presidency.ucs...

08 October, 08:49
In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication
It looks like they were involved in crimes against humanity- Q always said C before D
I thought is was Clinton going down before declas but this says C is for the children
I know looking glass told them the timelines were converging in 2012 no matter what
some say something happened or started. in 2012
I think everything is done and has been for quite a while now maybe a few years -this process is to show us all.HOW they did it.
We are golden imo.

MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT @MARYLKIRBYBRYANT
08 October, 08:35
😅😂🤣🙄🙏😇😍

RoccoQ @RoccoQ
🧐🧐🧐

[they] FOOKED @Banksy
INCREDIBLE ⚜️

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
08 October, 08:32
🧐🤷‍♀️

08 October, 08:28
C before D.