Robby Ball @perfectsliders
05 February, 11:59
CHARLIE WARD ANNOUNCING ARRESTS OF BIDEN AND POLITICIANS

"The official announcement of military law was on January 20th at 12:00 a.m. The mainstream media were all notified by the U.S. Military Goverment. They turned a blind eye to it. Biden, 355 congressmen, 109 senators and 464 elected arrested."

https://www.youtube.com/wa...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Aberforth Stalwart @DumbledoreArmy17
I have seen no reason to trust anything charlie ward says. He is a grifter who pretends he is hot shit.
12:51 PM - Feb 05, 2021
In response Robby Ball to his Publication
Only people mentioned by DumbledoreArmy17 in this post can reply
1776 Again @BludGeonT
05 February, 12:59
In response Aberforth Stalwart to his Publication
Same kind of thing with Simon , and others - I think they're more of motivational speakers, or valid disinformation spreaders - I will not make myself look crazier than my friends and family already think I am anymore by relaying the things they say to them again.

Something big happening is not a matter of if, but when - disinformation is necessary, I still trust the plan 100% so until then I'm busy helping out other Patriots to keep the faith to move onward and not give up.

These guys have great passion and I appreciate that.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Aberforth Stalwart @DumbledoreArmy17
05 February, 01:07
In response 1776 Again to his Publication
Yeah, Simon parkes claimed to have talked to q and claimed a bunch of things that were absurd, too. I don't pay attention to him, either. His ego got the better of him.