Robby Ball @perfectsliders
CHARLIE WARD ANNOUNCING ARRESTS OF BIDEN AND POLITICIANS

"The official announcement of military law was on January 20th at 12:00 a.m. The mainstream media were all notified by the U.S. Military Goverment. They turned a blind eye to it. Biden, 355 congressmen, 109 senators and 464 elected arrested."

https://www.youtube.com/wa...
11:59 AM - Feb 05, 2021
Only people mentioned by perfectsliders in this post can reply
dawny haswell @darktolight2022
09 February, 05:01
In response Robby Ball to his Publication
please do not take his word as gospel remember he admitted he took young girls telling them they may have to have sex to top of the pops (run by jimmy saville) he also said he has spoken to Q (no outside comms) & his best mate he works with has ties to maxwell x

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
09 February, 06:17
In response dawny haswell to his Publication
Thank you

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
✨✨✨Lisa ✨✨✨ @my2sonznme
05 February, 01:33
just an fyi, charlie said last weekend was suicide weekend and it wasnt, he gets it wrong sometimes when dates are involved

PAPA CADDI @RickN
05 February, 01:30
IMHO dates mean nothing anymore. When Trump and the WH's want us to know it will have already happened....

Elizabeth Bauer @ebauer
05 February, 01:26
Thank God, the military let us know.

Ramon Rivera @JKrackKorn
05 February, 01:22
Thanks for the post

SAR 1776Q @SAR1776Q
05 February, 01:12
Charlie Ward and Simon Parkes have consistently given false information.
This type of 'no source' 'unverified' rumor passing is harmful to the real Patriot Movement.

Aberforth Stalwart @DumbledoreArmy17
05 February, 12:51
I have seen no reason to trust anything charlie ward says. He is a grifter who pretends he is hot shit.

1776 Again @BludGeonT
05 February, 12:59
In response Aberforth Stalwart to his Publication
Same kind of thing with Simon , and others - I think they're more of motivational speakers, or valid disinformation spreaders - I will not make myself look crazier than my friends and family already think I am anymore by relaying the things they say to them again.

Something big happening is not a matter of if, but when - disinformation is necessary, I still trust the plan 100% so until then I'm busy helping out other Patriots to keep the faith to move onward and not give up.

These guys have great passion and I appreciate that.

Running Waters207 @RunningWaters207
05 February, 12:07
https://uscode.house.gov/v... have sauce on this?...I do the insurrection act was inacted...

This had previously said it was enacted on Jan 21, 2021, it now says it took effect Feb. 4th, 2021...

Curiouser & curiouser...

Maga Irish @MagaIrish
05 February, 12:17
In response Running Waters207 to her Publication
I believe the dates on the Gov. Website reflect the date of the active text of the law which is updated daily, not the activated date of the law.

General Flynn Is The Key 17 @Reda2448
05 February, 12:00
🙏

05 February, 12:04
In response General Flynn Is The Key 17 to her Publication
Trying to keep up, lots of news at the moment