Robby Ball @perfectsliders
05 February, 11:59
CHARLIE WARD ANNOUNCING ARRESTS OF BIDEN AND POLITICIANS

"The official announcement of military law was on January 20th at 12:00 a.m. The mainstream media were all notified by the U.S. Military Goverment. They turned a blind eye to it. Biden, 355 congressmen, 109 senators and 464 elected arrested."

https://www.youtube.com/wa...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Aberforth Stalwart @DumbledoreArmy17
05 February, 12:51
In response Robby Ball to his Publication
I have seen no reason to trust anything charlie ward says. He is a grifter who pretends he is hot shit.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
1776 Again @BludGeonT
05 February, 12:59
In response Aberforth Stalwart to his Publication
Same kind of thing with Simon , and others - I think they're more of motivational speakers, or valid disinformation spreaders - I will not make myself look crazier than my friends and family already think I am anymore by relaying the things they say to them again.

Something big happening is not a matter of if, but when - disinformation is necessary, I still trust the plan 100% so until then I'm busy helping out other Patriots to keep the faith to move onward and not give up.

These guys have great passion and I appreciate that.

Aberforth Stalwart @DumbledoreArmy17
Yeah, Simon parkes claimed to have talked to q and claimed a bunch of things that were absurd, too. I don't pay attention to him, either. His ego got the better of him.
01:07 PM - Feb 05, 2021
In response 1776 Again to his Publication
Only people mentioned by DumbledoreArmy17 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Aberforth Stalwart, click on at the bottom under it