Doq Holliday @doqholliday
Post your favorite unsolved mystery from the past, you want to be solved. This might not be my favorite but it’s one of them:
10:31 AM - Oct 08, 2022
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Rita N-C donated @Angels8817
10 October, 09:33
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Would love to know what really happened to little Madeleine McCann ... who stole her and why, who was complicit and has she been found?
Plus
all the mysteries listed by @therealme below

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Crumb Catcher @CrumbCatcher
10 October, 09:29
https://www.youtube.com/wa...

Why did the Smithsonian destroy history? We know.
Search for the Lost Giants: Disrespecting the Dead (S1, E4) | History - YouTube

The Vieira brothers are heartened by Ralph Glidden's findings but grow concerned by the way he used the remains he studied in this scene from "The Giant Curs...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Real Me @TheRealMe
09 October, 08:02
• The Bermuda Triangle-what is it really and what happened to it?
• The Pyramids of Giza - Who built them and how?
• The AI Masks - What actors are behind them? How many are there? What really happened to the originals?
• The Puppet Master - Who is the one at the very top, the one whose name we probably have never heard and never seen?

Royal Raven @Royalraven
09 October, 10:28
All who have been involved in The Plan.

N2ndlife @Nettie @Nettie2
09 October, 05:21

Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
09 October, 03:16

IAM 8:13 donated @IAM13888
09 October, 03:03
Antarctica !!!!!

North & South Poles

Malika Vogelsang @NiceAngel11
09 October, 03:01
I forget : Antartica / Area 51 (Clones ? ) / flat Earth / Greenland......and....are there portals and where ? (Irak ?)

09 October, 02:44
Barron Trump. 😁

Rusty Shackleford @RShackleford
09 October, 01:35
Dyatlov Pass Incident. I believe they found something they weren't supposed to find.

No eye = no see
No tongue = no speak

LQve Trump @LoveTump
09 October, 12:30
Who is VK?

Yester Vue @realyestervue
09 October, 02:42
In response LQve Trump to her Publication

09 October, 02:46
In response LQve Trump to her Publication
And who is DoQ !

LQve Trump @LoveTump
09 October, 12:17

LQve Trump @LoveTump
09 October, 12:13
what did Jeb bush see

George The Patriot @Dpain1969
08 October, 10:44
The 2020 election.

IKnow QUR @IKnowQUR
08 October, 08:40
And one more...

I want to know who this guy is

09 October, 02:45
In response IKnow QUR to his Publication
Yep and who is Melania.

IKnow QUR @IKnowQUR
08 October, 08:35
There's GOLD there in them canyons!!!

Doq, you on the Road to RootA ? ;)

Mysteries I would love to know the TRUTH about;
9/11
Bush - Nazis, JFK, CIA, BinLadens, 9/11, Crowley, all of it...
Clinton body count
McAfee - WOW, yeah this
Titanic
Sandy Hook
Tesla - technology, energy
Pyramids - who built them?
Earth - round, flat, something else?
Antarctica / Underground
Moon landing
Tartaria - lost history
Nazis - the TRUTH
Aliens - real, not real, not what we think they are, here, not here?
Time travel / Dimensions
Human history - the TRUTH
JFK / JFK Jr. / RFK / MLK

Doq Holliday @doqholliday
09 October, 01:27
Nice list

Rita N-C donated @Angels8817
10 October, 09:37
Oh yesss! Plus all of these @doqholliday

Anna Earthling @Earthling2
08 October, 07:14
The Earth, planets, the Sun and the stars may all be like soap bubbles, empty inside, and be held together with electrical charge keeping them all round and preventing them hitting each other (same charges repel each other). If they are empty what's on the other side of the Earth's crust? Am I on the outside? How does perspective lie? Star Trek "The Earth is hollow and I have touched the sky." Come on guys, when you are on the move again, I want to hitch a ride and see myself.

JQANNE 369 donated @JQANNE
08 October, 07:11
What is really behind the story of Phoenix, the bird of immortality, the bird that rises from the ashes?

In ancient Egypt, the Phoenix was called the "Lord of Jubilees" and was considered to be the ba (spirit) of the Sun God Ra. In Mesopotamia, the Phoenix symbolized by the horned and winged solar disk. Alchemists used the Phoenix to symbolize the color red and the successful end of a process.

Tradition says that the Phoenix fed only on-air, harming no other creature. It lived a solitary life in a far-away land, coming to human-inhabited land only when it was ready to die. If the bird was injured it possessed the power to heal itself.

When the Phoenix reaches the end of his life, it sets the nest and itself on fire and is burned to ashes. Shortly, the Phoenix rises again and begins its life anew.

https://www.ancientpages.c...

JQANNE 369 donated @JQANNE
09 October, 08:54
In response JQANNE 369 to her Publication
I posted about The Phoenix yesterday, on the way to shops today I just happen to be behind this truck
#inSync

Anna Earthling @Earthling2
08 October, 06:55
I want to know what DOESN'T need investigating! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 Is there anything we know and understand right?!!

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
08 October, 06:53
What happened to the Mayan People? 🤷‍♀️
https://www.google.com/amp...

memes matter @NoComment
08 October, 06:40
the egyptians was/is very much a mariteam people,with great knowledge of the OM so to speak
My brains loves this mystery but this mystery is not loving my brains

_Z_D21_ ... @_Z_D21_
08 October, 06:22
cant Elon just swing by and see whats up? :)

eileen ryan-rojas @eileenisawake
08 October, 05:54
I lived in WA state for 20 years. i used to be so disturbed at the media’s nonchalance when reporting shoes with human feet inside washed ashore. Wow, i was so asleep

Sandy ODell @MrsODell
08 October, 06:40
In response eileen ryan-rojas to her Publication
Wow. That's so creepy! Do you know the reason behind it?

Jay Driscoll @BubsQ
08 October, 03:47
Who is Donald J Trump?
Theres an unsloved mystery!

Back to the Future @Backontrack
09 October, 02:22
In response Jay Driscoll to his Publication
synch…

09 October, 02:51
In response Jay Driscoll to his Publication
Can be the hardest for everyone !

Jay Driscoll @BubsQ
08 October, 03:47
Who is Donald J Trump?
Theres an unsloved mystery!

Only followers of this user (Sand777) can see their posts

jeanie 333 @jeanmarie_333
08 October, 03:07

Only followers of this user (Colonel17QCarter777) can see their posts

Scat ling @scatling
08 October, 02:38
Here are some more:
elongated head shapes/N.America/S.America/Egypt?
Sasquatch (alien?hybrid?fallenangelcross?/watcher?justanothertribe?)
lochness, dinosaurs in general
thunderbirds/pteradactyls showing up more now?
along with chupacabras and other "mythical" creatures??
portals?who is coming/going??
Fallen Angels, giants, red haired giants N.America?
portal to hell: Washington well that goes "forever" and other similar
Mandela effects!! REALLY want this answered - is it timelines shift/CERN??
who is the AntiChrist?? (or anti Christs) and will we all be fooled?

what is under the Vatican? in their libraries?
aliens?
ley lines
is all the stuff Antifa is responsible for ever going to come out??
what really happened to Amelia Earhart?
why could dogs be domesticated but not so much cats?
411 disappearances (mostly in forests and near water - many scientists)
were a ton of bio scientists intentionally killed off for years leading up to the pandemic?? (probably)

Judy 777 @JudyAnon777
09 October, 05:51
In response Scat ling to her Publication
Both of your list's are right on target. We've been lied to about EVERYTHING..

Suzy Bear @Suzyq_stayfrosty
08 October, 02:35
Many university archives and museums are hiding American archeology. They are hiding the truth.