Doq Holliday @doqholliday
08 October, 10:31
Post your favorite unsolved mystery from the past, you want to be solved. This might not be my favorite but it’s one of them:

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
JQANNE 369 donated @JQANNE
08 October, 07:11
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
What is really behind the story of Phoenix, the bird of immortality, the bird that rises from the ashes?

In ancient Egypt, the Phoenix was called the "Lord of Jubilees" and was considered to be the ba (spirit) of the Sun God Ra. In Mesopotamia, the Phoenix symbolized by the horned and winged solar disk. Alchemists used the Phoenix to symbolize the color red and the successful end of a process.

Tradition says that the Phoenix fed only on-air, harming no other creature. It lived a solitary life in a far-away land, coming to human-inhabited land only when it was ready to die. If the bird was injured it possessed the power to heal itself.

When the Phoenix reaches the end of his life, it sets the nest and itself on fire and is burned to ashes. Shortly, the Phoenix rises again and begins its life anew.

https://www.ancientpages.c...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
JQANNE 369 @JQANNE
I posted about The Phoenix yesterday, on the way to shops today I just happen to be behind this truck
#inSync
08:54 PM - Oct 09, 2022
In response JQANNE 369 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by JQANNE in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from JQANNE 369, click on at the bottom under it