Only followers of this user (techstartupmom) can see their posts

Only Forward @Callibird
08 October, 12:59
In response Mandy ... to her Publication
im a therapist…i enjoy the clients who are aware of whats really happening. my clients in my practice seem to be well informed Sadly, i feel My beautiful profession needs a swamp deep clean… it’s just become lobbyists pushing for more diagnoses pushing for big Pharma medication‘s to medicate the crisis. Most of the time people benefit tremendously from understanding concepts of CBT, DBT, EMDR and breath work. I often see client with a pervious diagnosis of ADHD and Bipolar probably that i would most often assess as personality disorders and PTSD or panic disorders. we’ve been in a giant Payop for decades. The only reason why they push for ADHD and bipolar is because of the medication‘s. THEY all work together. i’d like to be part of changing that and helping people really heal 🙏🏻💖✨

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bennastix Anon @Bennastix
I feel that you already ARE changing it👊😊 God bless you!
10:14 AM - Oct 08, 2022
In response Only Forward to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Bennastix in this post can reply
Only Forward @Callibird
08 October, 11:17
In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication
thank you… I appreciate that. The battle for the mind and the soul is real! my only goal is to be obedient to what God tells me to do. I am so grateful that he gave me the opportunity to get an education and training in something that is my passion. I pray that i can be a part of tearing down big pharma and to reform the field of psychology and neuroscience 🙏🏻💖✨

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396