Only followers of this user (techstartupmom) can see their posts

Victorious Republic @IndyRudy1
07 July, 12:30
In response Mandy ... to her Publication
Hope you send him your bill.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Let It RainShine @LetItRainShine
09 October, 05:06
Haha I think he meant that the US is experiencing its first Pluto Return. Pluto is not in the US right now. But the last time Pluto was around 27 degrees of Capricorn like it has been at different points this year (Feb 20, July 11, Dec 28) was during the birth of the US in 1776, which was Americaโ€™s birth chart (7/4/1776). Pluto takes about 250 years to go around the zodiac (the length of an empire some say) so here we are. The period of transformation, empowerment, and rebirth.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Victoria ~ Z Skywalker @Victoria1144
08 October, 03:07
wow-you and i are on the same wavelength! i'm seeing a trauma release counselor as well - and i have been dropping little things too here and there. this week i told her not to fear the threat of nuclear war - this was playing out to wake up humanity - bring us together - and that the chaos was the destruction of the old world - and a new world awaits us all. ๐Ÿ˜‡

Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
08 October, 01:26
its true about pluto last time was 1776 ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ
i follow an astrologer in UK
shes been talking about it habbening for months ๐Ÿ‘

Only Forward @Callibird
08 October, 12:59
im a therapistโ€ฆi enjoy the clients who are aware of whats really happening. my clients in my practice seem to be well informed Sadly, i feel My beautiful profession needs a swamp deep cleanโ€ฆ itโ€™s just become lobbyists pushing for more diagnoses pushing for big Pharma medicationโ€˜s to medicate the crisis. Most of the time people benefit tremendously from understanding concepts of CBT, DBT, EMDR and breath work. I often see client with a pervious diagnosis of ADHD and Bipolar probably that i would most often assess as personality disorders and PTSD or panic disorders. weโ€™ve been in a giant Payop for decades. The only reason why they push for ADHD and bipolar is because of the medicationโ€˜s. THEY all work together. iโ€™d like to be part of changing that and helping people really heal ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป๐Ÿ’–โœจ

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
08 October, 10:14
In response Only Forward to her Publication
I feel that you already ARE changing it๐Ÿ‘Š๐Ÿ˜Š God bless you!

Itza DEW-Z @ItzaDEWsy
07 October, 10:13
this is awesome. i have my marriage counselor on the same line. ๐Ÿ˜Š

Victoria Walters @Victorious11
07 October, 10:02
i do that with my therapist too

Chris Jaksha donated @realChrisJaksha
07 October, 08:52
Love this. Mine said shes going to write a book about. Lol. I did EMDR and she said I responded like no one else. The therapy was the closest feeling to mushrooms without any intoxication.

Victoria Walters @Victorious11
07 October, 10:01
In response Chris Jaksha to his Publication
my therapist recommended EMDR too, not sure any therapists do that here

Only followers of this user (techstartupmom) can see their posts

Leah MickeyD donated @LMickeyD
07 October, 08:40
rEVOLution < > LOVE โฃ๏ธ

doozier (OwO)7 @doozierthanthou
07 October, 08:36
Speaking of Pluto, it ends its retrograde motion and stations direct Tomorrow! (10/8)

Daniel Sunday @Dan47
07 October, 07:51
๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Storm Rider @StormRider
07 October, 07:44
He's learning a lot from you, I'm sure!!

Keri Alexander donated @KeriA1776
07 October, 07:30
Thatโ€™s incredible. Love it.

Here KittyKitty @HereKittyKitty
07 October, 07:19
Maybe it's time for him to take the couch and you to sit in his chair ๐Ÿ˜