Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
07 October, 11:15
Get everyone serialized via the Vax, Use the towers and 5g phones to precision target.

Starlink fixes this.

Some don't like this option but I do. Humanity is in a tight spot.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (techstartupmom) can see their posts

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
07 October, 11:38
In response Mandy ... to her Publication
When you get the vax you get a number and batch tagged to your name.

Radio frequencies could be used to influence vax batches?
(I put a question mark there)

Add in...

Our voices are already serialized in the DB. The first phone you ever got had an EIN number. Every phone you have had since has been matched to your voice print and EIN. Even if you use a burner phone the voice gets files under your original EIN.

Not the first time I mentioned to avoid the cell phones.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
07 October, 11:51
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Here in Hawaii, if you get a landline installed, they require your social security number now.

Jason Beneventi @Jason_Beneventi
07 October, 11:54
In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication
Social security number = Mark of the Beast

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
Did you get yourself out of the all capital letters U.S. Corp system?

I want to start looking into how to do that.
12:03 AM - Oct 08, 2022
In response Jason Beneventi to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Alcyone in this post can reply
Jason Beneventi @Jason_Beneventi
08 October, 12:16
In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication
I have not 🙃 Anyone that has, please enlighten us 🙏🏽

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
08 October, 12:25
In response Jason Beneventi to his Publication
A few here say they have and even one said they were able to get a Passport with their name in lowercase.

I wish we could all rally and focus on doing this together as a group all 30,000 plus of U.S. citizens here.