Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
07 October, 11:15
Get everyone serialized via the Vax, Use the towers and 5g phones to precision target.

Starlink fixes this.

Some don't like this option but I do. Humanity is in a tight spot.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (techstartupmom) can see their posts

Vincent Kennedy⍟ @VincentKennedy
When you get the vax you get a number and batch tagged to your name.

Radio frequencies could be used to influence vax batches?
(I put a question mark there)

Add in...

Our voices are already serialized in the DB. The first phone you ever got had an EIN number. Every phone you have had since has been matched to your voice print and EIN. Even if you use a burner phone the voice gets files under your original EIN.

Not the first time I mentioned to avoid the cell phones.
11:38 PM - Oct 07, 2022
In response Mandy ... to her Publication
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
anna justice @Truth_
13 October, 04:16
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Before cell phones came out and my friend was investing in cell towers..I said...who is going to want to carry a phone around with them everywhere>??
He said...everyone!
I said..not me.
..I did not yet realize how peculiar I was. lol

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
09 October, 12:07
Cheers to us bure bloods👊

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
09 October, 12:11
In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication
fook🙄 PURE BLOODS😖

Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
08 October, 08:41

••• Bender ••• @4dBender
08 October, 06:58
The Vaccines contain mRNA and Patented Lipids
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.g...

Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
08 October, 05:54

NoVacks . . . @NoVacks
08 October, 11:58
all i really have is a stupid cell phone. 2 actually because i have one for work. I got tired of replacing slow computers and got rid of a land line to cut extra bills. even if i got rid of my cell phone id still have a work phone unless i quit.

LightHeartAnon • LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
08 October, 10:41
No vax in me but of course cell phone, however I assume [they] are 0% interested in me. I’m a tiny crop in the gen pop.

Only followers of this user (CueTee42) can see their posts

Matrix Observer @MatrixObserver
08 October, 07:43
In response CueTee 1776 to her Publication
I play my violin over the phone, ive only been playing three months and it sounds shit, so woe betide those unfortunates who listen in.

Becca Lumian @PutMeInCoach
08 October, 09:32
I Pet Goat II synthetic satanic cord will be cut

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
08 October, 10:11
In response Becca Lumian to his Publication
That was quite a movie, full of so many comms

17Commentary 17C @17Commentary
08 October, 08:59
if zombies go to cell towers

Only followers of this user (1Ara129) can see their posts

Carminda Camara @CarmindaC
08 October, 08:15
“They” the others are going to reverse this on them …

Watch

Daniel Sunday @Dan47
08 October, 08:04
👀

1776 ... @IGG1776
08 October, 07:51
Travis Scott concert....heart attacks.

Loretta Seaux @jesusisthelight
08 October, 07:21
No cell phone??? hmmm😩hate where we are. i mean love staying connect haye that so much is used for evil.

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
08 October, 04:18

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
08 October, 07:58
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
im putting your picture in this. i love you so much, i wish we could hang out one day.

God Wins donated @GR2021
08 October, 03:13
Also the finger/thumb impression and face recognition for signing in. A lady once told me that she was at a lunch with 3 friends (in a home) and her samsung phone detected and showed that two ladies were vaxxed with some id/serial numbers. Said she was shocked how accurate the info was.
(Had to delete the attached pic ... was half asleep on the computer🤦‍♀️)

Kenneth Cox @Klc3
08 October, 01:45
i have faith all this will be stopped to a degree. Understanding the Bible at some point it will be used. Truthfully along as there are people that believe in God and understand what that means evil will always have a battle until the time we are called. Which no one knows but God could be now or another 1000 years from now. May God continue his blessings for the people fighting against the evil wrongdoers.

Mainly_ Amy @MainlyAmy
08 October, 03:39
In response Kenneth Cox to his Publication
Amen.

KungFu Kelly donated @KungfuKelly
08 October, 01:20
So does that stop when the FED goes bye-bye?

Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
08 October, 01:12
What's the alternative sir?
sat phone?

Jody Donohue @Jody
08 October, 12:58
In the beginning here in Canada, they put a covid app on cellphones to track whether you had been close or in contact with an infected person. I had a hot bubbly sink of dish water, I pitched my phone into it. I never looked back. Best thing I ever did! 🙂

Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
08 October, 12:50
interesting you mention…just bought 14 pro max and was like what’s up with all the magntization?
we know what’s up
vax + magnets = ?

Nadine Trevour @NadineTrevour
08 October, 12:47
Not jabbed. Live near a 5G tower. Myself and others have had sinus infections this week. I cured couple of days. Jabbed friends didn't.

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
08 October, 03:42
In response Nadine Trevour to her Publication
I hear stories all of the time about how newer 5G towers are affecting people adversely and yet people want to insist CovFeFe. I just saw today the video where David Straight talks about Motorola being hired to make devices that convert all of the signals into 432Hz, HOWEVER, he also said, they didn't get to put them on all the towers.

CovFeFe is not protecting everyone around the world from 5G microwave radiation and the effects of the different frequencies it can generate.

I am all for using EMF protection devices in the home and clothing.

Gayle Storm @GayleStorm15
08 October, 12:04
In response Nadine Trevour to her Publication
What about all the other vaccines you have gotten through the years up to the point of covid? Flu shots?

08 October, 12:45
Plus 5G & Chemtrails are metallic conductors.. Yes different batches in the US.

Cindy Brauneker @CJGrandma
08 October, 12:34
Don't have a cell phone.😉

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
08 October, 12:32
F em.

Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
08 October, 07:04
In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication
😂 true that . scary voices coming through .

Pissed Off Patriot donated @Pissedoffpatriot0179
07 October, 11:58
Our good vibes are healing the world collectively through frequencies?

Back to the Future @Backontrack
07 October, 11:57
I’m plugged in
Fook up their algorithms
Two can play masters of the universe

Patriotgirl17 1776 @Happyday17
07 October, 11:54
Do the vax microchips operate under the same frequencies as pet microchips?

08 October, 12:50
In response Patriotgirl17 1776 to her Publication
Good question. Different frequencies. Think your pet is sensing a few other things to include elevated Mil comms.

Pink Totter @Totter
08 October, 02:06
In response Patriotgirl17 1776 to her Publication
It use to be at one point in order to read the microchip in animals you had to have a scanner from the same company that made the microchip. That more than likely has changed, I think the size of the microchips for animals has gotten smaller over the years too.

Jason Beneventi @Jason_Beneventi
07 October, 11:53
And [they] clearly know who to target. I'm sure everyone purged from twitter made the list.