Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
05 February, 11:19
VK's APL is up to 8.99... getting there slowly but surely!

*nice 122 posts as well !

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TRUTH B TQLD @Q2bTRUE
05 February, 12:05
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
and what number are we waiting for because i'm at 11 and ever sec its growing I feel like i have been lied to by the LEFT and NOW this MOVIE does not seem like a movie, the dates keep changing on when Justice is going to come to the EVIL Dems/Rinos but nothing has happened just like b4.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pitter Pat @Pitterpat28
I think we are all feeling a little anxious. But think about your own life on a daily basis. At lleast mine is side tracked all the time. I will have something planned, then something else will happen so I can't get done what I wanted to. Very frustrating. Maybe thats what is happening here. Think what they have to deal with. Stay safe and try to smile snd be happy. Best wishes
12:40 PM - Feb 05, 2021
In response TRUTH B TQLD to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Pitterpat28 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Pitter Pat, click on at the bottom under it