Kim Runner @kimrunner
VK's APL is up to 8.99... getting there slowly but surely!

*nice 122 posts as well !
11:19 AM - Feb 05, 2021
Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
D1g1t@l W@rr10r⍟ donated @thangel
05 February, 01:46
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
NOICE on both counts!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
SMa rk. @SMaRkuS
05 February, 01:32
.01 2 go? barstool.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
IamQ soRU @IamQsoRU
05 February, 12:52
Drop 899
Mar 09, 2018 6:39:47 AM EST

Talks about Swowden above and main message says:

Which country does he really work for?
Expand your thinking.

SMa rk. @SMaRkuS
05 February, 01:52
In response IamQ soRU to her Publication
DOD snowden .'s a few days back

Libertas Omnium @LibertasOmnium
05 February, 12:52
wait until more people see Mike L's vid. We were attacked on election day.

TRUTH B TQLD @Q2bTRUE
05 February, 12:05
and what number are we waiting for because i'm at 11 and ever sec its growing I feel like i have been lied to by the LEFT and NOW this MOVIE does not seem like a movie, the dates keep changing on when Justice is going to come to the EVIL Dems/Rinos but nothing has happened just like b4.

Pitter Pat @Pitterpat28
05 February, 12:40
In response TRUTH B TQLD to her Publication
I think we are all feeling a little anxious. But think about your own life on a daily basis. At lleast mine is side tracked all the time. I will have something planned, then something else will happen so I can't get done what I wanted to. Very frustrating. Maybe thats what is happening here. Think what they have to deal with. Stay safe and try to smile snd be happy. Best wishes

el_ rizzo @el_rizzo
05 February, 11:52
somebody pinch him, see if that helps speed it up!🤭

Gayle Storm @GayleStorm15
05 February, 11:41
Family is everything! Pissed level should be higher. Crimes against Humanity.

Heather Nicolson @Heather_Nic17
05 February, 11:34
Maybe he hasn't seen Mike Lindell's video yet.... 🤣 https://michaeljlindell.co...

Never Fuck with Kid's. @Cecil
05 February, 11:31
Mine is about 15. Maybe 16 after leaving a family function last Saturday after AGAIN trying to explain the plan. Now I will just sit back and wait for the apologies.

Kitkat Reborn @KitkatReborn
05 February, 11:29
YEEESSSSSSS!!!!

Raven ... @RavensMayhem
05 February, 11:27
😟I cannot believe this has not been 10 since the 6th of January!

TRUTH B TQLD @Q2bTRUE
05 February, 12:06
In response Raven ... to her Publication
Since Nov 4th

NEO ONE @Neo
05 February, 11:26

Calm Cali @CalmCali
05 February, 11:26

LSU PATRIOT @LSUPatriot
05 February, 11:25
Didn't he say that it doesnt gets to 9 or am I wishful thinking 🤣🤣lol - sleep is non existent these days 😩

Michelle Vintagesquirrel donated @Vintagesquirrel
05 February, 01:35
In response LSU PATRIOT to her Publication
I believe he said it won't reach 10.

lil Smith @lilyraven
05 February, 11:23
nice to see the rise :) Stay strong everyone !Rest but do not quit!

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
05 February, 11:22
👀👀CHARLIE WARD ANNOUNCING ARRESTS OF BIDEN AND POLITICIANS

"The official announcement of military law was on January 20th at 12:00 a.m. The mainstream media were all notified by the U.S. Military Goverment. They turned a blind eye to it. Biden, 355 congressmen, 109 senators and 464 elected arrested."

https://drcharlieward.com/...