My Name is ⬅️MarQ➡️ @Babyjoe_tweeters
Suoer interesting👀
Cant find much or anything at all on Ron prior to 2013. 🙃🙃🙃
01:48 AM - Oct 07, 2022
Only people mentioned by Babyjoe_tweeters in this post can reply
1776 ... @IGG1776
07 October, 05:05
In response My Name is ⬅️MarQ➡️ to his Publication
This is pretty far fetch pull here, need a lot more sauce for this one to resonate. i do know one thing he is and has been a great Governor for the Free state of Florida.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
07 October, 10:52
Pay attention...
Im in Australia.
Dont yell at me.
Pay attention.
👀🤣
A Florida mother has called on Governor DeSantis for help after her ...

Aug 19, 2022 — His daughter, and mother of the children, Meghan Walsh is asking for assistance from Florida Governor Ron DeSantis.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
MsButterfly 2002 @MsButterfly2002
07 October, 11:43
Meghan Walsh says some very interesting things on Twitter. Most recently about Lionel Dahmer.

Tank Patriot donated @TankPatriot
07 October, 09:49
GM
Patriots. noone should be hitting the fooked button for someone doing their research and proposing a scenario. however thats what this is. a scenario. look at what the Governor has done in Florida and how many lawsuits he has pendind against DC and the Administration ... With that being said. “Use Logic” more Good than Bad. nice digging. but keep digging ...Personally dont believe Ron is bad ..., But if you wanna have some fun look into MASS Governor Baker. someone (a Republican) u dont hear much about. lmk what you find. in the meantime. ill respectfully call False on this one. Make it a GREAT Day Patriots. WE R IN CONTROL 👊🏾🇺🇸

07 October, 09:54
In response Tank Patriot to his Publication
Thanks Tank. I didnt call in the big guns, however YOU are much appreciated.
All I said was INTERESTING. I stand by it !
I'm old enough to make connections. I WILL MAKE CONNECTIONS👊👊👊

Flowerpatriot Returns @flowerpatriot4
07 October, 09:18
Didn't they find that poor child in a ditch beheaded?
Let him rest in peace. 🙏

07 October, 09:22
In response Flowerpatriot Returns to her Publication
Im sorry for being the "messenger" here however, Every Lie will be revealed.
read that and then read it again.
Bless patriot

Flowerpatriot Returns @flowerpatriot4
07 October, 09:18
Didn't they find that poor child in a ditch beheaded?
Let him rest in peace. 🙏

Time to Rise Patriots!!! @TBIYTC
07 October, 09:08
Well....he has done a lot of good things for Florida. I don't want to make a judgement unless there is proof of him doing bad things.

07 October, 09:11
In response Time to Rise Patriots!!! to her Publication
judgements are not required

Jay Bird @HawksNest3
07 October, 08:59
These kind of posts are why people think "conspiracy theoriests" are bat shit crazy!

07 October, 08:59
In response Jay Bird to her Publication
thank you Jay

reaper myer @reapermyer
07 October, 08:45
oh for duck sakes

07 October, 08:49
In response reaper myer to his Publication
i know right

CJJM Patriot @caribou
07 October, 08:34
Fooked button anyone?

07 October, 08:35
In response CJJM Patriot to her Publication
I beg your pardon?

Greenstone taniwha @Greenstonetaniwha
07 October, 08:28
been lookin..🧐 true crime author Arthur Jay Harris found in his close examination of public records was the absence of all the proper ID records in the medical examiner’s case file.

07 October, 08:29
In response Greenstone taniwha to her Publication
Correct!
Dad went on to be famous.
im old enough to remember lol🤣

07 October, 08:27
I trust Lin Wood❤

Amy Grahm @Amyl123
07 October, 08:09
Wow something is up with Ron 🤔

TrueView Patriot @TimA
07 October, 08:04
🔥🤔👍🏻☕ might be on to something there
freemasons got to go

Erin Larson @GenealogistErin
07 October, 08:03
This one has my attention. Hmmm

Awake Now @Awakenow
07 October, 07:46
Hmm...