My Name is ⬅️MarQ➡️ @Babyjoe_tweeters
07 October, 01:48
Suoer interesting👀
Cant find much or anything at all on Ron prior to 2013. 🙃🙃🙃

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Tank Patriot donated @TankPatriot
07 October, 09:49
In response My Name is ⬅️MarQ➡️ to his Publication
GM
Patriots. noone should be hitting the fooked button for someone doing their research and proposing a scenario. however thats what this is. a scenario. look at what the Governor has done in Florida and how many lawsuits he has pendind against DC and the Administration ... With that being said. “Use Logic” more Good than Bad. nice digging. but keep digging ...Personally dont believe Ron is bad ..., But if you wanna have some fun look into MASS Governor Baker. someone (a Republican) u dont hear much about. lmk what you find. in the meantime. ill respectfully call False on this one. Make it a GREAT Day Patriots. WE R IN CONTROL 👊🏾🇺🇸

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Thanks Tank. I didnt call in the big guns, however YOU are much appreciated.
All I said was INTERESTING. I stand by it !
I'm old enough to make connections. I WILL MAKE CONNECTIONS👊👊👊
09:54 AM - Oct 07, 2022
In response Tank Patriot to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Babyjoe_tweeters in this post can reply
07 October, 10:04
i like your thoughts and i like the way you stand by them. much respect

07 October, 10:08
In response Tank Patriot to his Publication
thank you Sir
We Will RISE
The likes of which have never been seen before. WE WILL RISE👊

07 October, 10:03
👊🏾