Nada ... @Nada
05 October, 12:02
VK…go back to the cess pool Twitter battlefield again? I’m game.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Dman72 - Aussie Patriot donated @Dman72
05 October, 01:18
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Boom! All the OG’s back together boss!!! Giddyup!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Doq Holliday @doqholliday
05 October, 01:06
Fire up the tweet scheduler!

Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
05 October, 06:17
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Exactly what I was thinking. 😎

___ Fritz28 @Fritz28
05 October, 01:04
Seriously? What happened to all those “live in the present” comments? I’m never going back. I’ll look for THE POST, but that’s it. I gave up many friends on FB & twitter. They need to move forward. I’m not going backwards. That 💩 can work itself out. I’ll stay on AU alone & unpopular before I go back.

Other Half @Otherhalf
05 October, 06:32
In response ___ Fritz28 to his Publication
Your reluctance to rejoin the angry, brainwashed masses is understandable. But I'm pretty sure it isn't futile this time.

Since the "consensus" many people believe exists has been created by bots and censorship; with those removed from Twitter, the real proportion of opinions can become clear to the brainwashed. Real facts can be shared with people who will never see anything on AU.

For that reason, having as many awake people as possible go back will help herd-following people recognize they are in a minority of ill-informed extremists. Each post that refutes a narrative has value to counteract the propaganda.

Nada ... @Nada
05 October, 12:52
bro ❤️