Nada ... @Nada
VK…go back to the cess pool Twitter battlefield again? I’m game.
12:02 AM - Oct 05, 2022
Only people mentioned by Nada in this post can reply
TrueView Patriot @TimA
05 October, 11:35
In response Nada ... to his Publication
its more like this
be honest truthers 🔥🎥😅

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Nada ... @Nada
05 October, 11:41
In response TrueView Patriot to his Publication
😂😂totally

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
10ă c̄❓ @10ac
05 October, 10:51
I am game for sure.

I still go there from time to time and "poke the bear", just allot more fun when we are all poking it at the same time.

New Years Day @NewYearsDay
05 October, 09:33
I would go back with you guys if they would let me stay more than 12 hours. It pretty demoralizing to keep getting kicked off.
Otherwise I just hang out here with the good vibes ❤️✨✨

Elizabeth Griff @Elizabeast
05 October, 07:57
ill go back with you guys but i hated it. elizabeast🥀 was my original account, a nickname my nephew gave me.
on T i am eliza🐝st. (i like the symbolism in that handle better)

Patriot Faith @Patriot_Faith
05 October, 07:45
pullin up on twat….

Awake Elf @Awake_Elf
05 October, 06:38

Awake Elf @Awake_Elf
05 October, 06:34
I find twitter a lot better than 2 years ago, so many more awake and speaking up!

Patriot Faith @Patriot_Faith
05 October, 07:46
In response Awake Elf to her Publication
how do you get an account if youre tripple banned

memes matter @NoComment
05 October, 06:29
metometometometo😂

___ Fritz28 @Fritz28
05 October, 04:40
Are we going to Mars like EM says OR Venus? 😁. Some are saying or asking for a way out.
https://m.youtube.com/watc...

Only followers of this user (Gohdee) can see their posts

Patriotic One @Patriotic1
05 October, 01:09
Put mi in coach. Im always down for a fight

memes matter @NoComment
05 October, 06:29
In response Patriotic One to his Publication
Yes!!lets smesh them 😂

Jay James @birdmanjay
05 October, 01:08
Nope. Dont even understand why you'd consider it. This isnt a game

Mr. Robot @W4tchdogz
05 October, 06:19
In response Jay James to his Publication
well friend, they said it was a battlefield.

memes matter @NoComment
05 October, 06:31
In response Jay James to his Publication
,👀❤️but but, its a game ..not a game
see(?) i never knew war could be this føn when its such pain and suffering
I gather Id rather fight and then its sort of a game,no? i am not trying to be smart..just thoughts

Anonymity on X @ReeeinQarnation
05 October, 01:08
It would be great if all our old accounts were unlocked.
We could hit the ground running at full steam to get the hahtags trending and pump up the memes quickly, instead of having to start any followings from scratch.

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
05 October, 12:51

Doq Holliday @doqholliday
05 October, 01:06
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Fire up the tweet scheduler!

Dman72 - Aussie Patriot donated @Dman72
05 October, 01:18
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Boom! All the OG’s back together boss!!! Giddyup!

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
05 October, 12:20
I would go back with my own old account.

Nada ... @Nada
05 October, 12:21
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
remember the insult when they shut you down…channel

Red Edge @Rededge
05 October, 12:55
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
Same...
But whuch one ?? Lol 😂 i had many..
the original would be grand