Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
03 October, 08:22
Please pray for my fren Steph's dad who is a vet, he had a heart attack and is on life support.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cindy Brauneker @CJGrandma
04 October, 10:47
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
Praying for the Lord to lay his healing hands upon him. In Jesus name. Amen.🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
04 October, 10:48
In response Cindy Brauneker to her Publication
He passed, thank you sister. He is a christian, and my fren knows HUNDREDS of patriot christians are praying for her and his, and she is greatly comforted by that.

04 October, 11:10
He is with the Lord. Praying for the family. Love and hugs sent there way.😪🙏💞

04 October, 11:11
Yep he is, so hard to lose our loved ones. She is so fookin awesome of a person....he did a great job raising an amazing woman.

04 October, 11:19
It is hard. I am so glad she has all this support. I lost my soul mate in 2009 from cancer.. He received the Lord before he passed. I was so glad of that. It helped me get through.

04 October, 11:20
SO sorry for your loss sister. The GOD relationships are so powerful.

04 October, 11:34
I am just thankful that he found the Lord. We were together for 18 years. I believed, but I had to work on him. So I was very thankful when I finally got through.😉💞

Amen. SOME of us marry the wrong ones. Glad your love was saved to say the least.
11:44 PM - Oct 04, 2022
Only people mentioned by AmericanFoster in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Stephanie Foster, click on at the bottom under it