Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
03 October, 08:22
Please pray for my fren Steph's dad who is a vet, he had a heart attack and is on life support.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cindy Brauneker @CJGrandma
04 October, 10:47
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
Praying for the Lord to lay his healing hands upon him. In Jesus name. Amen.🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
He passed, thank you sister. He is a christian, and my fren knows HUNDREDS of patriot christians are praying for her and his, and she is greatly comforted by that.
10:48 PM - Oct 04, 2022
In response Cindy Brauneker to her Publication
Only people mentioned by AmericanFoster in this post can reply
Cindy Brauneker @CJGrandma
04 October, 11:10
He is with the Lord. Praying for the family. Love and hugs sent there way.😪🙏💞

04 October, 11:11
In response Cindy Brauneker to her Publication
Yep he is, so hard to lose our loved ones. She is so fookin awesome of a person....he did a great job raising an amazing woman.

Velvet S Angel @VelvetsAngel
04 October, 10:56
So very sorry.

04 October, 10:58
In response Velvet S Angel to her Publication
She was blown away when I told her how many folks were praying for her.