Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
04 October, 11:08
Is Dan hinting EBS soon? 🤔

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
04 October, 11:29
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
I am in trouble, I have been watching two brainless drama filled shows to forget the reality we are living in for a while. 90 Day Fiancee and Beverly Hills Housewives are not going to be of any help. LOL
All I know is that my non GMO popcorn is most likely stale and my dark chocolate I keep eating so I no longer have that stash to turn to. I did just refill on red wine. I do have a stock of licorice but I wish I knew the timing so I can make sure everyone at home is happy.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Iam Mie @iammiele
...we may not know timing, but keep hope as your name states. they said "you will own nothing and be happy", but we arrived here with power they cannot even yet comprehend...trust the truth of your ❤️!

good snacks are just appetizers...the real feast lies ahead regardless of what happens...so be well and know the truth of your heart. despite the chaos, All is well
11:41 PM - Oct 04, 2022
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by iammiele in this post can reply
04 October, 11:54
In response Iam Mie to her Publication
I think it is more like they will own nothing and will be happy. We will be fine . . . I totally have faith in Jesus's promises.

Iam Mie @iammiele
04 October, 11:43
a lil "brainless drama" can be good for humor and recharge!

04 October, 11:55
It definitely has helped :)