Only people mentioned by KatistheSea3 in this post can reply
God Wins @Nous
07 October, 09:58
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
Everybody replying, not even reading that it's Dan's post with comms. People are insane

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angela Copeland @Angela111117
07 October, 10:06
In response God Wins to his Publication
people know that here. no reason why they cant play around with it.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Greenstone taniwha @Greenstonetaniwha
07 October, 09:14
That lot from GODS favorite idiot 😆

Aguaraguazu 777 @Aguaraguazu777
07 October, 08:08
... haven't watched tv since Jr. High School
because I was lucky enough to have (finally get) a HORSE ❤️ - much better !
just checked though and that really is the EBS picture (color bars)
Wow

Awake Now @Awakenow
07 October, 08:08
Amy Allen and Steve DiSchiavi from Dead Files! LOL!!!

Angela Copeland @Angela111117
07 October, 09:59
In response Awake Now to her Publication
😁🥰

Cheryl Garrett @DoctorCheryl
06 October, 08:44
WE DON'T WATCH THE TELL A VISION AND HAVEN'T IN OUR HOME FOR OVER TWO DECADES NOW.
IT'S THE HIGHEST FORM OF MIND CONTROL AND BRAINWASHING OUT THERE.
TURN THE DAMNED THINGS OFF AND CUT THE CORD. YOU'LL BE HAPPY YOU DID.

Aunt Ro# @AuntRo
05 October, 03:52
Im good. I got NCIS...

Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
05 October, 03:52
In response Aunt Ro# to her Publication
ooooo another great one!!! 😹👍🎉

Dorothea Dankowski @DorotheaTN
07 October, 10:06
In response Aunt Ro# to her Publication
Us too. Gibbs and crew

Kali Krause @KaliKrause
05 October, 03:50
The A team 😎

05 October, 03:51
In response Kali Krause to her Publication
😹 Fantastic!!

suZy Connolly @suZq14
05 October, 03:37
bladerunner 2

evadqavid2963 @evadqavid2963
05 October, 03:40
In response suZy Connolly to her Publication
Great article, Mike. I appreciate your work, i’m now creating over $35000 dollars each month simply by doing a simple job online! i do know You currently making a lot of greenbacks online from $28000 dollars, its simple online operating jobs

Just open the link---------->>> http://Www.BuzzJoin.Com

EagleEyeTea UP# @EagleEyeTea
05 October, 10:00
My husband binges old JAG reruns, so I'll take it!

05 October, 12:39
In response EagleEyeTea UP# to her Publication
Good one!!!
I think Dan means the Military anyway 😉🎖️🎖️🎖️

Molly Brock @MollyBrock
05 October, 07:46
i dont watch or have any tv but was talking with a friend about when my friend chrissy and i got pranked by betty white’s tv show “off their rockers” one morning after our am walk. was looking for the episode on youtube through the episodes haha. Dan’s post and layout definitely interstesing. the game is also fun

LaLaLo 1776 @LaLaLo1776
05 October, 07:14
LOL Kat!

LOTR The Fellowship of the Ring. I don’t even have to take all of them I’ll just take Legolas and Aragorn and I’m good!

05 October, 12:43
In response LaLaLo 1776 to her Publication
I loved the 1st 3 LOTRs.

Sam is my favorite character.
Loyal. Stalwart. Courageous. Saw it through to the end.
Remained balanced & fierce even in the realm of the devil!
Helped save Middle Earth.
AWESOME.
Sam reminds me of Digital Soldiers 💪🐸💥

I couldn't even get through The Hobbit!

Jewel Zzzzz @jewelofthenine
05 October, 06:51
Tim *the tool man* Taylor

oh oh 🤦‍♀️

RoccoQ @RoccoQ
05 October, 12:12
In response Jewel Zzzzz to her Publication
Hes a good guy..😎often thought he was playing brandon lol…

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
05 October, 05:33
dont do tv shows but the answer most fitting would be CHRISTIANS

Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
05 October, 02:23
Been watching Blindspot for predictive programming evidence and it seems that series is a full on cabal production. Jane and Patterson.

EyeQ Spirit @rghardy3
05 October, 02:00

It could mean the arrest of Trump is coming soon.

Juan O'Savin said the Oct. 1 Rally would be the last one.

Diana DJT @Diana
05 October, 03:58
In response EyeQ Spirit to his Publication
President Trump has a rally Saturday Oct 8th in NV and another rally Sunday in Mesa, AZ. Two Trump rallies back to back, Juan is full of crap💩

arba happihr @arba
07 October, 08:01
In response EyeQ Spirit to his Publication
Juan O Savin sometimes shares incorrect information!
He keeps you on your toes with wonder!

Pink Totter @Totter
05 October, 01:51
Haven't watched TV for years, get glimpses of The Virginian once in a while when husband is watching it. Last TV show I really watched was Supernatural so if Dean and Sam show up, yep, they would be a great help!

Kimmys ConjecturingAgain @KimmysConjecturingAgain
05 October, 02:17
In response Pink Totter to her Publication
Oh man....I don't watch tv...but happened to just watch a funny little clip from the Big Bang Theory on youtube. So I guess I'm in deep doodoo with Sheldon, Leonard, Howard, and Raj as my rescue crew. LOL! Pretty sure I'm going to have to have a back up plan. ;)

Ask Yourself @AskYourself_45
05 October, 01:43
I cannot possibly go respond to the Scavino post because it is just funny over here on AU... and likely to be wildly misunderstood elsewhere. 🤣🤣🤣The View🤣🤣🤣 is coming to rescue me?!? I sure hope not 🤨 I don’t really watch TV 👇👇👇
https://anonup.com/thread/...

jennifer rennebu @Whitepicketfence1
05 October, 01:05
Lee Stroebel from The case for Heaven. i have a prayerwzrrior on my tram!

Steph Ayers @Steph3
04 October, 11:56
Seal Team it is but I haven't caught Dabs actual truth yet, so we shall see 😁

Miss Myrna donated @MissMyrna
04 October, 11:48
nah

Pike Bishop @Pike_Bishop
04 October, 11:45
I got nothing to worry about then because Marshall Dillon and Festus always get the job done.

05 October, 12:04
In response Pike Bishop to his Publication
😹🤠👍🔆

IAM NJoy @NJoy
04 October, 11:32
It’s been many years since the TV has been regular viewing for me - but funny enough, I’ll be looking out for Mulder & Scully, X-Files. Though I’m pretty we’re living through the current real life series today, aptly renamed the Q-Files!

Nada ... @Nada
04 October, 11:32
i pray YES…when they do, COMFY

04 October, 11:34
In response Nada ... to his Publication
😉👍💓

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
04 October, 11:29
I am in trouble, I have been watching two brainless drama filled shows to forget the reality we are living in for a while. 90 Day Fiancee and Beverly Hills Housewives are not going to be of any help. LOL
All I know is that my non GMO popcorn is most likely stale and my dark chocolate I keep eating so I no longer have that stash to turn to. I did just refill on red wine. I do have a stock of licorice but I wish I knew the timing so I can make sure everyone at home is happy.

Iam Mie @iammiele
04 October, 11:41
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
...we may not know timing, but keep hope as your name states. they said "you will own nothing and be happy", but we arrived here with power they cannot even yet comprehend...trust the truth of your ❤️!

good snacks are just appetizers...the real feast lies ahead regardless of what happens...so be well and know the truth of your heart. despite the chaos, All is well

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
04 October, 11:25
BREAK IT< do it. FOOKIN break mocking bird. ALPHA beta waves, manipulation via currents, repetition, back masking, all real, subliminal messages, back door programs to ds shit in all areas, all that shit is real.

04 October, 11:29
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
💯💯💯 Steph 💪😼💥

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
04 October, 11:24
Well, I don't have TV anymore, but the last TV show I watched from a DVD was from my mom's ol' "Dr. Quinn: Medicine Woman" collection. Great show, by the way -- acting, directing, writing.
So, Sully and Michaela! Great teamwork! :) Wish they would start that show up again. Would be great to see them in another historical era and the kids now with their own families. Maybe when the cabal falls, good family-type shows like this will be produced again!

04 October, 11:33
In response Patriot Sam to her Publication
I never watch “regular” TV
but there are TONS of GREAT tv shows
out of Europe, AU, NZ, Iceland,
Scandinavia, etc. Truly brilliant 👍

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
04 October, 11:23
All you've ever watched, encountered, or been through is preparing Your mind for this moment, remember to prepare You soul via repentance and just believe. Godspeed. In the end we win, Praise Be to God.

TrueView Patriot @TimA
04 October, 11:22
election 🎥

Diana Sevilla @mynena
04 October, 11:17
Beyond Oak Island Rick & Marty Lagina.

04 October, 11:17
In response Diana Sevilla to her Publication
Dunno it but I'm glad they're comin fer ya 😹💞

Diane Harris @Ladydiaz
04 October, 11:14
EBS soon? I sure hope so!