Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
04 October, 08:41
THIS shit is ENDING>

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
IKnow QUR @IKnowQUR
I watch this occasionally to break my heart & remind me what this is all about...

I'll be your shelter
I'll be your armor
I hear you whisper underneath your breath
I hear your SOS your SOS
I will send out an army
To find you in the middle of the DARK
I will rescue you

https://www.youtube.com/wa...
Trump- Rescue - YouTube

I DO NOT OWN THE RIGHTS TO THIS SONG.

09:24 AM - Oct 04, 2022
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
Only people mentioned by IKnowQUR in this post can reply
Jewels 777✨❤️ donated @jewelsc
23 October, 09:39
In response IKnow QUR to his Publication
It is hard to refrain. Trusting.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Daniel Sunday @Dan47
23 October, 09:28
😭🙏

Cindy _MAGA @MAGA_WWG1WGA
23 October, 09:08
I can not wait for tribunals and know these demons are gone and children are safe

Kim V.. @KoffeeK
23 October, 08:53
Every time, I’m in tears. We all need to know, break and be reminded, as you said so profoundly. 😭🙏

Only followers of this user (QTRUMPZPUTIN) can see their posts

jennifer rennebu @Whitepicketfence1
23 October, 08:46
Absolutely, the truth. That song always makes me cry. This has aways been about the children! God bless all the people who risked their lives to help free these children! i love you and am so grateful!

04 October, 09:31
Shit tears me up, this is the light fire wise under me, all these years, ATTEMPTING in my lil way to spread info, to fight this. IN my twenties when I heard of this, I wished even then I could simultaneously destroy every evil pos and crush all tunnels AS I was getting info. AND thinking of GITMO as the finalizer, I am not Q didn't even know of them. AT all, and LIKELY they had no idea of me.....GOD is crushing ALL darkness, GOD is crushing this.

Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
04 October, 09:40
every fuk I have was given so that these Fuks are taken out!

04 October, 09:25
TRUMP LANDSLIDE and MIL real mil, kick ass, I have waited all my life for these pos to get busted, decades.....

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
23 October, 09:28
im so sorry you suffered for so long.