Only people mentioned by AmericanFoster in this post can reply
Evangelina @Evangelina
08 September, 09:26
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
POL POWEROFLOVE @Yogi
23 October, 09:31
known for too long

Haven't slept well for far too many years.

may the creator end this evil soon

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
23 October, 09:35
In response POL POWEROFLOVE to her Publication
I decided as a kid I was gonna do what I could to destroy hell on their behalf, and no burden is to great. GOD BLESS THE CHILDREN AND HUMANITY> PRAISE GOD NOW IS HAMMERTIME>

Nancy Cottrell donated @starshine
23 October, 09:09
Sickening old man!!

23 October, 09:20
In response Nancy Cottrell to her Publication
If I could head shot him I would have for he got that close, THANK GOD FOR GITMO>

Jewels 777✨❤️ donated @jewelsc
04 October, 10:07
I wish I was a boxer, I swear. I would rearrange some ugly mugs.

04 October, 10:09
In response Jewels 777✨❤️ to her Publication
Absolutely. They better be glad we know GITMO is real.

Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
04 October, 09:38
we know but we dont know I can't wait for the analog video with proof these sick Fuks are done!

04 October, 09:40
In response Sneakers 359 to his Publication
I also wanna know if they have real time of these triples manifesting, I know for a fact they make snuff films, told pre net, I wanna know if those pos got caught ANY of them in full manifestation, triple dna wise, in real time. That would open some fookin eyes.

04 October, 09:41
In response Sneakers 359 to his Publication
Dark web is their hell hole portal also.

chore Toke @choretoke
04 October, 09:35
SICK FU$KS❗️🤬

04 October, 09:37
In response chore Toke to her Publication
Fak yes, was imagining a head shot to that pos earlier, good fkn thing GITMO exists, if I ever saw someone in real time hurting a kid, that would be the day I took a life....for fkn sure, never killed any sleepers, but these mofos, it would be on hambone.

True @True
04 October, 09:27
Praise You Lord, Thank You Lord for ending the predation of Your children in Jesus name amen.

04 October, 09:34
In response True to her Publication
AMEN, and WE are here to witness Him CRUSH the demons.

IKnow QUR @IKnowQUR
04 October, 09:24
I watch this occasionally to break my heart & remind me what this is all about...

I'll be your shelter
I'll be your armor
I hear you whisper underneath your breath
I hear your SOS your SOS
I will send out an army
To find you in the middle of the DARK
I will rescue you

https://www.youtube.com/wa...
Trump- Rescue - YouTube

I DO NOT OWN THE RIGHTS TO THIS SONG.

Daniel Sunday @Dan47
23 October, 09:28
In response IKnow QUR to his Publication
😭🙏

Jewels 777✨❤️ donated @jewelsc
23 October, 09:39
In response IKnow QUR to his Publication
It is hard to refrain. Trusting.

sercorimo ... @sercorimo
04 October, 08:49
🤮

04 October, 08:54
In response sercorimo ... to her Publication
Hard road knowing about this for decades, endlessly harder for their victims. Poor lil innocent baby.

04 October, 09:21
In response sercorimo ... to her Publication
And the woman in the background smiling.....

Anna Sunderman @AnnaS
04 October, 08:43
🤬🤬🤬 Sickening! I hope he is worm food!

sercorimo ... @sercorimo
In response Anna Sunderman to her Publication
He is

In response Anna Sunderman to her Publication
Me too, whole reason we do this, and for our elders, they are gonna answer for their crimes against humanity. GITMO is the answer.