Martin Geddes @martingeddes
Last minute prep checklist:
- 4-6 weeks of quality coffee
- Plenty of instant coffee to give away to anyone who might want to take your coffee and cause loss and suffering
- Nice chocolate confectionary to go with your coffee

That should see you through even the worst of times.
07:58 AM - Oct 04, 2022
Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
Melanie Rieger @Maudiemaye
05 October, 02:52
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
My coffee maker just died!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Constance Cheeseman @ConsciousConstance
04 October, 08:05
I prefer Bullet Proof coffee.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
jeanie 333 @jeanmarie_333
04 October, 08:05
😊 Coffee & Chocolate pairs nicely!

A Fellow Human @AFellowHuman
04 October, 08:01
😅LOL! THOSE ARE MY PRIORITY IDEMS ALSO. 🤣

Ask Yourself @AskYourself_45
04 October, 07:34
All of the emergency water we are stocking, all of the alternate heat sources we are planning, all of this effort has a strong emphasis on coffee 💪💪💪

Dman72 - Aussie Patriot donated @Dman72
04 October, 07:27
I may have overprepped.
Starting my own coffee roasting brand, if sh%t gets real, i’ve got power sorted and fresh roasted, very high quality, coffee!!!

Talaga Nightss donated @SUPItsME
04 October, 07:33
In response Dman72 - Aussie Patriot to his Publication
jealous over here...I love Coffee..just a little bit..lol

memes matter @NoComment
04 October, 08:50
Its WAR 🪖❤️dont forget canned duck, and other high quality prepp foods you can store away for nicer war hollidays😂🎂

Pepe _T_ @Pepe_T_
04 October, 08:50
Good morning Martin, great idea, my coffee is on the burner already 👍

Debra ... @WelcomeHome
04 October, 08:26
No biscuits? 😊

Screen Maker @Screenmaker55
04 October, 08:24
Heck yes!! ☕️🍫

TrueView Patriot @TimA
04 October, 08:23
🌄📝🤓👍🏻☕

Free Music @FreeMusicJukebox
04 October, 08:22
☕🍫 MINE!

Free Music @FreeMusicJukebox
04 October, 08:22
☕🍫 MINE!

13007 ThisOrThat @OneWayOrAnother
04 October, 08:17
The most essential of all essentials!

Lisa Newnham @ShinySHINY
04 October, 08:03
I had really bad coffee withdrawal symptoms for a week after going caffeine free. Hope people have paracetamol incase they can’t get their coffee fix lol. Luckily for my sleepy family i have lots of instant coffee stocked.

eileen ryan-rojas @eileenisawake
04 October, 08:00
Add some cheaper chocolate to protect your stash.

William Filer @TahoeBilly
04 October, 07:59
With ya on the coffee Martin, then there's the chocolate collagen that goes in it.

Awake Now @Awakenow
04 October, 07:59
Agreed!