Robert Wakefield @Robertauthor
04 October, 05:53
mRNA meat is on the way

I believe you can detect it with magnets and it is already out there

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
A Fellow Human @AFellowHuman
04 October, 05:55
In response Robert Wakefield to his Publication
NO WORRIES. THEY HAVE JUST ABOUT KILLED ALL ANIMALS. HAVE YOU SEEN THE BIRD FLU KILL?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
I saw my first squirrel in months the other day and there are no birds left where I live.
06:03 AM - Oct 04, 2022
In response A Fellow Human to her Publication
Only people mentioned by HopeAlways888 in this post can reply
TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
04 October, 06:51
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
😢

A Fellow Human @AFellowHuman
04 October, 06:22
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
🙂I HAVE NOTICE THE SAME THING. I LIVE IN FLORIDA, BUT SINCE THE HURRICANE MORE BIRDS AND SQUIRRELS. REALLY ENJOYED ALL THE ACTIVITY YESTERDAY.

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
04 October, 06:29
In response A Fellow Human to her Publication
Thank GOD, I think they are feasting on the abundance of Chinese Lantern Flies. I have to give these evil demons credit. What didn't they think of to make our lives a living hell???