Robert Wakefield @Robertauthor
mRNA meat is on the way

I believe you can detect it with magnets and it is already out there
05:53 AM - Oct 04, 2022
Only people mentioned by Robertauthor in this post can reply
Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
04 October, 08:21
In response Robert Wakefield to his Publication
I'm grateful that I have family and I'm upset that I've lost family because of this stupid jab And the honest truth if I didn't have my family there would be hell pay But I still have people that love me and I love them very much and I wouldn't put them through that. But this is the very reason we have the military When I recognize that this is a bigger operation than all of us can imagine it's time to put an end to it into this they say they have it all we'll put it out there let's fix it s***

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
04 October, 08:21
I'm grateful that I have family and I'm upset that I've lost family because of this stupid jab And the honest truth if I didn't have my family there would be hell pay But I still have people that love me and I love them very much and I wouldn't put them through that. But this is the very reason we have the military When I recognize that this is a bigger operation than all of us can imagine it's time to put an end to it into this they say they have it all we'll put it out there let's fix it s***

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
04 October, 08:16
It's time to put it into this genocide this is ridiculous what are those white hats doing

Oʼ Boy WTF @V_Anon
04 October, 09:37
Why can't we stop these monsters?
We just sit back and so nothing?
Are we just that stupid??????

Radiant Patriot -Z donated @stunninglyboring
04 October, 09:30
GO ORGANIC. IMMEDIATELY.
Amen.

Royal Raven @Royalraven
04 October, 08:17
The livestock industry sells implants for your animals.

https://www.pbsanimalhealt...

Waiting4Home Anon @Waiting4Home
04 October, 08:16
🧐Name 1 cow that got covid...........
I'll wait.

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
04 October, 06:00
Why are we allowing this???
I will never understand what is going on.

A Fellow Human @AFellowHuman
04 October, 05:55
NO WORRIES. THEY HAVE JUST ABOUT KILLED ALL ANIMALS. HAVE YOU SEEN THE BIRD FLU KILL?

Robert Wakefield @Robertauthor
04 October, 05:57
In response A Fellow Human to her Publication
It`s Mad

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
04 October, 06:03
In response A Fellow Human to her Publication
I saw my first squirrel in months the other day and there are no birds left where I live.