SomethingAboutJohn @SomethingAboutJohn
This quote is from the "JFK Jr.: 20-Year-Memorial Special" magazine from 2018, p. 21, in the section titled "Jackie Told Him His Father Was Murdered."

That section ends with:
"Ted warned off JFK Jr., but the young man was determined to seek justice, telling the family member, 'I'll expose my father's killers no matter who they are -- even if I have to bring down the government!"

(see 2nd pic)
01:01 AM - Oct 04, 2022
Only people mentioned by SomethingAboutJohn in this post can reply
Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
23 December, 09:08
In response SomethingAboutJohn to her Publication
So looking forward to his forthcoming

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
25 December, 02:26
In response Jane Doe✔️ to her Publication
💙

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lydia Fahsholtz donated @Oleendee
07 October, 12:11
This meme echoes the same sentiment.

07 October, 02:05
In response Lydia Fahsholtz to her Publication
🙏Yes!

Suzanne Duffy @HealthGangster
05 October, 09:25
I believe The Quote was also was in his 1999 issue of George,right before he ...........💙
I

06 October, 12:18
In response Suzanne Duffy to her Publication
Please let us know what issue, page number. I don't recall it being there... Thanks!💙😎

Fighting Mama @Fightingmama2022
04 October, 10:47
Thank You John❤️

06 October, 12:19
In response Fighting Mama to her Publication
Will be great to see him take down the DS.😎💙

Bdub 777 @Bdub4619
04 October, 08:35
To finally see Jr. get justice for his Fathers Murder would be the greatest thing

Peter R Horne @PeterHorne6
04 October, 08:54
In response Bdub 777 to his Publication
How ABOUT RUSSIA
GETTING PAYBACK 4 KILLING OFF THE ROYAL FAMILY
WHICH HATED THE fkn
ZIONIST BANKERS

The Whole World has a
PAYBACK COMING ..

Q ...17 ...Z
R in MOTION....

Dont Driink The KOOL AID -Z @DDK
04 October, 06:36

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
04 October, 06:23
vibes

Suzanne Duffy @HealthGangster
04 October, 04:19
He was going after the Clintons...There r Video of he and Don Imus and what the Affair and the Blue dress were really about....Covering up the Clintons #ChinaGate and the Secrets they were selling to the CCP.
Jr is his Dad .....His Dad did not Shy away either!💙

Ange Love @LoveM
04 October, 03:58
We are with you brother🙏🏻✝️❤️❤️❤️🤗😘

arba happihr @arba
04 October, 03:50

Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
04 October, 03:37
'I'll expose my father's killers no matter who they are -- even if I have to bring down the government!"=965

The Government And The Illuminati And Secret Societies Brainwash The Public. Fear Is Their Biggest Tactic=965

If You Are To Know The Truth You Must Dig Through Piles Of Lies Putting The Lies In Piles=965

Surely The Lord God Does Nothing Without Revealing His Plan To His Servants The Prophets=965

Let Us Not Become Egotistical Stirring Up Competition With One Another Envying One Another=965

Take The Lead In Brotherly Love. Have Tender Affection For One
Another In Showing Honor To One Another =965

Jesus Christ Measures The Content Of One's Heart And Then Brings The Loving Righteous Ones Home=965

Picture Our New World Of Humanity Loving Each Other And Working As A Team For Improvement Of All=965

I Want To Hug My Father God For Being What He Is And He Is So Merciful And Loving And I Just Want To Hug Him=965

Victoria Walters @Victorious11
04 October, 05:22
In response Auntie_M 369 to her Publication
nice auntie m♥️

Truth Seeker1111 @TruthSeeker1111
04 October, 02:09
Amen to that!

Carey Lou @Careylou
04 October, 01:54
but was he really murdered? Or did he go into protective cover and die just recently? was he not seen at Trump rallies? hmm

LIVE LIFE @Lifeisgood
04 October, 05:01
In response Carey Lou to her Publication
Look at the Zapruder film. Unless you believe bullets turn around in mid air, Oswald didn't do it. They said they lost his brain, but his brain would have been splattered all over the back of that car. That wasn't JFK on the gurney. My eyes tell me so, and Jaqueline Kennedy told everyone so. All of his speeches told you what he was going to do. I believe the gurney photo of Epstein, who you can clearly see was not Epstein, but was Anthony Bourdain, who is alive (IMO), just like Epstein is, was pointing to the fact that wasn't JFK on the gurney. I always knew JFKjrs plane crash was a staged disappearance. I just didn't know why. I was born awake. I was always watching & have always been a voracious reader. When Trump said at the debate that he would not agree to not run as an independent if he didn't win the nomination, they asked him why. He said 'I'm going to wait & see how I am treated". He just told everyone watching, to pay attention. I knew then we were saved. Starter/Finisher.

Tiffany R369 @TiffanyR369
04 October, 01:48

UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
04 October, 01:47
WWG1WGA

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
04 October, 01:34
🙏🏼❤️🇺🇸❤️🙏🏼💫

Samuel Saldana @ZemahBenYishai
04 October, 02:47
In response Beverly Hayes to her Publication

TrueView Patriot @TimA
04 October, 01:22
🇺🇸 amen

Carey Lou @Careylou
04 October, 01:55
In response TrueView Patriot to his Publication
Who was John B. Perry?