SomethingAboutJohn @SomethingAboutJohn
04 October, 01:01
This quote is from the "JFK Jr.: 20-Year-Memorial Special" magazine from 2018, p. 21, in the section titled "Jackie Told Him His Father Was Murdered."

That section ends with:
"Ted warned off JFK Jr., but the young man was determined to seek justice, telling the family member, 'I'll expose my father's killers no matter who they are -- even if I have to bring down the government!"

(see 2nd pic)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
04 October, 03:37
In response SomethingAboutJohn to her Publication
'I'll expose my father's killers no matter who they are -- even if I have to bring down the government!"=965

The Government And The Illuminati And Secret Societies Brainwash The Public. Fear Is Their Biggest Tactic=965

If You Are To Know The Truth You Must Dig Through Piles Of Lies Putting The Lies In Piles=965

Surely The Lord God Does Nothing Without Revealing His Plan To His Servants The Prophets=965

Let Us Not Become Egotistical Stirring Up Competition With One Another Envying One Another=965

Take The Lead In Brotherly Love. Have Tender Affection For One
Another In Showing Honor To One Another =965

Jesus Christ Measures The Content Of One's Heart And Then Brings The Loving Righteous Ones Home=965

Picture Our New World Of Humanity Loving Each Other And Working As A Team For Improvement Of All=965

I Want To Hug My Father God For Being What He Is And He Is So Merciful And Loving And I Just Want To Hug Him=965

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by Victorious11 in this post can reply
Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
04 October, 05:23
In response Victoria Walters to her Publication
😘