SomethingAboutJohn @SomethingAboutJohn
04 October, 01:01
This quote is from the "JFK Jr.: 20-Year-Memorial Special" magazine from 2018, p. 21, in the section titled "Jackie Told Him His Father Was Murdered."

That section ends with:
"Ted warned off JFK Jr., but the young man was determined to seek justice, telling the family member, 'I'll expose my father's killers no matter who they are -- even if I have to bring down the government!"

(see 2nd pic)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carey Lou @Careylou
but was he really murdered? Or did he go into protective cover and die just recently? was he not seen at Trump rallies? hmm
01:54 PM - Oct 04, 2022
In response SomethingAboutJohn to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Careylou in this post can reply
LIVE LIFE @Lifeisgood
04 October, 05:01
In response Carey Lou to her Publication
Look at the Zapruder film. Unless you believe bullets turn around in mid air, Oswald didn't do it. They said they lost his brain, but his brain would have been splattered all over the back of that car. That wasn't JFK on the gurney. My eyes tell me so, and Jaqueline Kennedy told everyone so. All of his speeches told you what he was going to do. I believe the gurney photo of Epstein, who you can clearly see was not Epstein, but was Anthony Bourdain, who is alive (IMO), just like Epstein is, was pointing to the fact that wasn't JFK on the gurney. I always knew JFKjrs plane crash was a staged disappearance. I just didn't know why. I was born awake. I was always watching & have always been a voracious reader. When Trump said at the debate that he would not agree to not run as an independent if he didn't win the nomination, they asked him why. He said 'I'm going to wait & see how I am treated". He just told everyone watching, to pay attention. I knew then we were saved. Starter/Finisher.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Florentzia Q17 @FlorentziaQ
05 October, 01:43
In response LIVE LIFE to her Publication
Sur le brancard, c'est le frère d'Hillary pas Bourdain un message pour elle de l'alliance pour lui dire, on a Epstein, elle ne pouvait que reconnaître son frère.

Hillary Clinton endeuillée par la mort de son frère Tony

https://www.parismatch.com...

Suzanne Duffy @HealthGangster
05 October, 09:20
In response LIVE LIFE to her Publication
You see what others dont,at first.Thank you for the Insight....
My eyes are widening.💙