Kim Runner @kimrunner
Just a reminder to get your Crypto off of the exchanges (Uphold, Coinbase, etc.) and onto your own wallet! It takes a bit of time to do it, but it's worth it.

If you haven't done it yet, there are lots of YT videos if you just do a search.
10:48 AM - Oct 03, 2022
Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
Wyoming Deplorable @UltraMaga
04 October, 10:30
In response Kim Runner to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jack Wightman @jtwightman
04 October, 06:51
Should be automatic with the System. This is way out of hand either by personal or beyond. People should Not have to navigate every freaking avenue of a broken system because of change. Death, Cargivers, Work, Children, Parenting, Education, Health, and simply world affairs. It should have never come to existance and weaponzed again and again. What's next of Fear and Guilt and Conspiracies. This is BS. The Markets, NEVER BUY CYRPTO or STOCKS EVER AGAIN. GET OUT AND NEXT SPRING BUY REAL ESTATE or other investments. Digital is just another END OF PRIVACY, Total Survellance, and Pirating in Profiteering. SICK of AMERICA and the Un-American Theology of TECHNOLOGY. Greatest people I believe in America at this point are the Amish laughing at us in America's Idolatry and Golden Calves. Just Stuff! and PHUCKING VENTING!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Wyoming Deplorable @UltraMaga
04 October, 10:32
In response Jack Wightman to his Publication
I AM 100% with you on this! I'll add this:. Get your CASH out of the banks ASAP!!

Old School works best.

Lisa Newnham @ShinySHINY
04 October, 02:35
Also an important step is to send just a very small amount on the first attempt from exchange to ledger. Just to make sure you have done it all correctly.

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
04 October, 01:50
I think we officially need a class on this for newbies here instead of a bit of this & a bit of that. Anyone? I'm totally confused at this point

AmeriKat @AmeriKat
03 October, 10:37
I have never tried to use a wallet. I am a bit nervous. Anyone have any easy suggestiong for a newbie on this?

Johnny Five @Johnny_5
03 October, 10:23
Uphold has been taking awhile after purchase of XRP to move it on to a wallet. They have a cooling off period, so if you plan on buying more and getting it off the exchange on time, wouldn't wait.

Keri Alexander donated @KeriA1776
03 October, 10:04
Roger that.

kolibri @kolibri
03 October, 09:44
Anyone have issues with signing up with Uphold using Brave and Linux?

William Filer @TahoeBilly
03 October, 09:51
In response kolibri to his Publication
Brave no issues.

Stephanie Joseph @SJoe
03 October, 09:08
if we dont have an external wallet, do we just do Coinbase wallet?

Charlotte Martingano @TXSunshine1776
03 October, 08:37
Thank you!!!!!!

BAM BAM @Q_TheRealMcCoy
03 October, 07:40
Help!
Crypto Guru’s

Is the Coinbase wallet Considered Safe?
hot Storage?
feel like I Don’t have enough to Deal With the Nano ledger Agro

bought XRP on Uphold & transfered to CoinbaseWallet

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
03 October, 08:41
In response BAM BAM to his Publication
Coinbase is basically the same, but this may help...

https://anonup.com/thread/...

& not a crypto guru! lol

Brian Scully @bsculls
03 October, 07:29
Hey Kim, this tutorial helped me - https://youtu.be/GJExVCA_K...

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
04 October, 11:20
In response Brian Scully to his Publication
this one is helpful to get started opening a Ledger nano S
https://www.youtube.com/wa...

ElleK Right @lwrt11va
06 October, 09:24
In response Brian Scully to his Publication
Thank you Brian! That video was perfect and helped clear up some issues I was having tonight.

Lori Lyndsey @Rustic_Extras
03 October, 07:20
I just want to say thanks to everyone on here who, through the last few years, offered info and instructions on how to do this. And literally if it wasn't for VK, who is not a financial advisor...so I won't be mad if nothing amounts to this....but if it wasn't for VK posting about XRP and Doge, I wouldn't have bothered.
Also, I still have some Doge but not enough to swap for XRP on Ledger...tried, but denied because there is an annoying minimum.

Ghost OfPhaistos @GhostofPhaistos
03 October, 07:15
Fact. Won't be any left but Lobstr, which also be your new Stock Exchange.

Just make sure you have the right wallet(s), both hot and cold.

Missy M.. donated @MissyM
03 October, 08:23
In response Ghost OfPhaistos to his Publication
I thought Exodus would be safe - no?

JQANNE 369 donated @JQANNE
03 October, 07:14
This is the video I send to my friends on setting up a Ledger Nano, very easy to follow
https://youtu.be/53vN-VmFd...
Ledger Nano S Complete Setup - Cryptocurrency Hardware Wallet - YouTube

The Ledger Nano S is a cryptocurrency hardware wallet. In this video I discuss what exactly IS a hardware wallet, and why you need one. I also cover the co...

Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
03 October, 07:47
In response JQANNE 369 to her Publication
Until the Black Swan Event I don't trust any Crypto!

ElleK Right @lwrt11va
03 October, 07:13
Thanks for the reminder.

03 October, 07:12
I moved my crypto's to a wallet and then bought more XRP, but after I bought it I got the notification that it can't be moved for 60 days or whatever it was....but a few weeks ago I tried to move it to my wallet, just for the heck of it, even though it hadn't been 60 days, and I was able to move it to my wallet. Now I wish I would have bought much more. I did pick up a lot of Shiba Inu....it's so cheap. Also had some XLM and got more of it. Also, silver and a little gold.....

AmeriKat @AmeriKat
03 October, 10:37
In response Lori Lyndsey to her Publication
I have never tried to use a wallet. I am a bit nervous. Anyone have any easy suggestiong for a newbie on this?

Patriotic One @Patriotic1
03 October, 06:42
i do not understand crypto. none of it makes any sense ro me. ive watched vids, dug around and nodda. just don't make any sense. even with what i consider " insider knowledge" ill still be screwed haha. :(

Sarah Connor donated @Sarahconnor
03 October, 06:45
In response Patriotic One to his Publication
It's like learning a new language. Lots of parts to it, but worth it!

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
03 October, 06:40
I have mine on Exodus wallet.
Need to take time out to transfer to Ledger X I just got...

AmeriKat @AmeriKat
03 October, 10:39
In response trudy Q17 to her Publication
which is better? Ledger X or S??

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
03 October, 06:29
Nana has mine in my Ledger X.
All but just a few lity bities.

Positively Negative donated @Positively_Negative
03 October, 06:57
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Me too. I left 17 tokens in my uphold
act to just have a balance there to keep open

Julie Thrash @aberdeen1
03 October, 08:20
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Took all of mine off last week except for about 15-20 coins...Makes me nervous everytime but now they are safe

Liberty Jennja @Jennja
03 October, 05:28
Hi Kim. I only have a little XRP and have spent the last couple hours watching YouTube videos and reading articles about how to get my XRP from Uphold to my Ledger Nano X. I'm so frustrated! 😐🤷🏼‍♀️

Ledger Live software is up to date, everything looks good and think I'm doing everything correctly but the Uphold transaction keeps failing. I'm trying to figure this out, but probably missing something small. This should be simple right? 🤦🏼‍♀️

This is new territory for me. Anyone have any suggestions?

@vincentkennedy

03 October, 05:32
In response Liberty Jennja to her Publication
On Ledger Live, did you download the XRP "app" have to do that first before your can transfer.

Also, are you transferring from uphold? If so, you make to make sure you transfer to XRP networks - says Crypto Networks at the top...

then it will prompt you to add in your wallet address - which you will verify from your Ledger Live app (or desktop version) and your Nano x.

I AM Cedaina donated @CDDanford
03 October, 06:47
In response Liberty Jennja to her Publication
When i was teaching myself how to move my XRP is was testing too small of an amount and it kept failing. I can’t remember what the minimum is, but there is one, maybe that’s why??

Nada ... @Nada
03 October, 05:00
Hi Kim...Just curious...I've done everything but the debit card...Ledger app saying not available yet in the US...join a waitlist? Were you able to get one?

03 October, 07:15
In response Nada ... to his Publication
same.....I joined the wait list....that looked like the only option for that.

UM Patriot4Freedom_1776 Eddie donated @Patriot4Freedom1776
03 October, 03:16
I use XRP wallet.
Connected to: wss://s1.ripple.com
Should I also use nano ledger to transfer to?

03 October, 05:02
In response UM Patriot4Freedom_1776 Eddie to his Publication
as long as you have it on your own wallet, you should be fine.
doesn't have to be a nano.

Ragia HRH @HRH
03 October, 11:05
In response UM Patriot4Freedom_1776 Eddie to his Publication
is XRP wallet an app? how do I get it?

Richie Richard @Richie
03 October, 02:34
Thanks for the reminder. I meant to do this yesterday, but got side tracked.

Lisa Newnham @ShinySHINY
03 October, 02:33
If you are holding only a few cryptos nano ledger S works the same as X and is cheaper. X allows you to hold more different cryptos from what I can tell its the only difference and you’ll save some money.

Jay James @birdmanjay
03 October, 08:05
In response Lisa Newnham to her Publication
This is true. The Nano S will only allow 3 apps to be installed (each app is an individual asset) so you can only store 3 different coins on it...up to any qty per coin. The Nano X allows for far more apps (tokens). The S is all I needed since I'm only storing XRP, XLM and XDC on it...its a fairly simple process

Only followers of this user (Colonel17QCarter777) can see their posts

03 October, 02:53
In response Colonel17Q Carter777-Z to her Publication
I have the Nano, so can't recommend anything else as I haven't used it. this is from a discord group I'm in - maybe there is a lesser expensive option for you -

Do not ever purchase a cold wallet off of Amazon or any third party re-sellers. Here are some official links to good quality Cold Wallets:

https://www.ledger.com/

https://dcentwallet.com/

https://trezor.io/

https://www.ellipal.com/pr...

Sarah Connor donated @Sarahconnor
03 October, 06:49
In response Colonel17Q Carter777-Z to her Publication
For XRP, a free option is the XUMM app wallet. Secure, you own the keys and is compatible with the XRP ecosystem.

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
03 October, 02:07
Lobstr is supposed to be under protection of White Hats...would you put your confidence in it? I wouldn't be able to move my xlm based cryptos but I could remove the xrp to nano x.

Kenneth Cox @Klc3
03 October, 03:41
In response Age of Enlightenment to her Publication
No information out there is official would move any crypto to a cold wallet. Follow what the wealthy do and that is a cold wallet offline. God Bless

Kels Bels 17 @Greengrl17
03 October, 06:33
In response Age of Enlightenment to her Publication
I have XLM on Lobstr. Not enough that it will matter if I lose it but I have all my XRP on a ledger. I have heard that we will all have a Lobstr wallet when things flip

TruthIs MyPath donated @TruthIsMyPath
03 October, 01:41
i don't think you can send stellar to the ledger yet unless someone has figured out how

Awakened __T @awakened_t
03 October, 02:13
In response TruthIs MyPath to her Publication
I've been able to create a Stellar XLM wallet on Ledger. Occasionally I'll exchange XLM for XRP on Ledger, through their partner Changelly. works well! :)

Awakened __T @awakened_t
03 October, 01:19
I like my Ledger Nano X
intuitive and easy to use once you get the hang of it 😊

03 October, 01:25
In response Awakened __T to her Publication
me, too! :)

Divine Conscious @DivineHeart369
03 October, 01:11
Always best to buy things like this directly from the manufacturer as could be compromised otherwise.