Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
03 October, 10:48
Just a reminder to get your Crypto off of the exchanges (Uphold, Coinbase, etc.) and onto your own wallet! It takes a bit of time to do it, but it's worth it.

If you haven't done it yet, there are lots of YT videos if you just do a search.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lori Lyndsey @Rustic_Extras
03 October, 07:12
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
I moved my crypto's to a wallet and then bought more XRP, but after I bought it I got the notification that it can't be moved for 60 days or whatever it was....but a few weeks ago I tried to move it to my wallet, just for the heck of it, even though it hadn't been 60 days, and I was able to move it to my wallet. Now I wish I would have bought much more. I did pick up a lot of Shiba Inu....it's so cheap. Also had some XLM and got more of it. Also, silver and a little gold.....

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
AmeriKat @AmeriKat
I have never tried to use a wallet. I am a bit nervous. Anyone have any easy suggestiong for a newbie on this?
10:37 PM - Oct 03, 2022
In response Lori Lyndsey to her Publication
Only people mentioned by AmeriKat in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from AmeriKat , click on at the bottom under it