Only people mentioned by Dennis369 in this post can reply
Gunslinger Girl @gunslingergirl
04 October, 07:15
In response Dennis 369 to his Publication
I recently had an emergency surgery back in February and I went thru the the same thing! On the release they ask if you would accept a blood trandfusion...I asked if I can get it from a family member, they said it would be from their surplus and I refused stating why. of course I got shit back from them "you'd rather die than than have a life saving transfusion?" Either way I'm screwed! I finally had to agree and sign but told hubs don't you dare let them give me any blood. Fortunately, it didn't come to that but am soo tired of the medical mafia

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Digital Patriot @Patriot1650
03 October, 05:08
Here is an entrepreneurial opportunity for someone to create a blood bank that has only 'unvaccinated' donors.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (techstartupmom) can see their posts

Heather Nicolson @Heather_Nic17
03 October, 04:28
What worries me though, is in an emergency they will give any old blood...

Truth Seeker1111 @TruthSeeker1111
03 October, 04:23
Makes logical sense to me! What about an organ transplant……would you take from a vaxxed/boosted donor? Opens up a whole can of worms, don’t you think?

Lesly Nix @LeswellsNix
03 October, 06:43
In response Truth Seeker1111 to her Publication
yes it does open up so much but also closes so many doors too. id love to be checked out to give a kidney to a young girl near me, but i feel pretty sure before they ever check me out the first question will be the one hindering me to be able to give. it's a sad time in life when a jab is more important than a young girl's life. 😔

Truth Hunter @Silverado7Oro
03 October, 04:22
First thing on the Board of to do's, if we ever move into true
justice stage..
Mandatory reverse brainwashing for all M.D.'s and related
industry for those not in on the kill attempt

Lenore Lahnagan donated @lee
03 October, 04:06
I would do the same thing

Dennis 369 @Dennis369
05 October, 09:10
In response Lenore Lahnagan to her Publication
Me too 👊

Chesterton Lives @ChestertonLives
03 October, 03:53
I would decline.

Paula Taylor @paulamjohns
03 October, 03:52
yep - soon pure bloods will be in danger I fear or - they have blood worth more than gold

Kly Fdt donated @Kfed71
03 October, 03:48
Hey Dr. Staphanie. Get a clue!

Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
03 October, 03:47
Rational decision! Have not seen a doc in four years.

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
03 October, 03:46
I did refuse to do that in August 2022!
But I also heard prior to that, that they would not let vaxxed donate too!

Michele Q17 @MarjonQ17
03 October, 03:35
I would refuse as well.

FIGHT FAKE NEWS @AnonAlicious
03 October, 03:33
Most of us have been on that page since the jabs first were announced... indeed, get used to it!

Hyssop Cedar @Hyssop_Cedar
03 October, 10:40
Dear Dr. Cooper, Get used to it!